Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
yes,but would you like if your home country suddenly had millions of Brazilians living there and changed the fucking culture,laws,etc...Certainly you wouldn't,Europpeans are in their right to get mad at migration.
Post automatically merged:

So is Russia,yet they are still dictatorships.Communism abandoned the marxist model of economy long ago.
Russia is not communist since USSR's fall. They're now have a right-wing liberal economy.

yes,but would you like if your home country suddenly had millions of Brazilians living there and changed the fucking culture,laws,etc...Certainly you wouldn't,Europpeans are in their right to get mad at migration.

So is Russia,yet they are still dictatorships.Communism abandoned the marxist model of economy long ago.
Well I'm European yet you're putting words and thought in my head. If you don't live somewhere don't comment in the situation please

So I guess you re ready to fight or something, you do some combat sport? Nah the reality is that you re arguing about politics hidden in your bedroom on a manga forum. Wake up man:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.