[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I didn't twist anything, in fact my reasoning is pretty linear.

My point is that Cinera escluded the chance of 5 mafia in the game since he labeled Jew's statement as off when there was no need to and it was a pretty generic one.

Why would Cinera believe that 5 mafia is a very precise statement when there's no reason to exactly?
Again

His post meant that "how come anyone came up with exact number so early"

Usually, in beginning people assume that there are 3-4 mafia and not exact numbers like 5. So that's what cinera pointed out. That's not a slip nor scummy.

Also your post indicated that cinera himself guessed it which is contradicts what you are saying rn.

Only off thing he did was his wild guess at the game beginning. He was very accurate in pointing out how many mafia members this game could feature,
You are simply twisting statement to justify your reason which is scummy.

I guess I will need to use the third claim of the game if necessary, because I won't end like TAC and have Mafia winning this game lol.

Expecially when he just seppuku'ed himself by not claiming Cop when he could have to and saved himself.

The problem is it will be detrimental for Town if I do.

Reborn

I guess I will need to use the third claim of the game if necessary, because I won't end like TAC and have Mafia winning this game lol.

Expecially when he just seppuku'ed himself by not claiming Cop when he could have to and saved himself.

The problem is it will be detrimental for Town if I do.
Sure go ahead.....

After lynchin you, we will get refund anyway... because now I am more sure you are sus.

You are simply trying to save yourself through any means by pushing cinera under the bus.

My vote stays on you. You are simply twisting the statements to justify your reason which turned out to be not so true.

And, I am surprised that @Queen and @Seraphoenix aren't picking that up.
FinalBeta clarified that it was a misunderstanding. Cincera was sussing Jew based on him guessing at 5:

No he just made guess based on the attack on titan manga where 5 titans invaded the walls
How can you sus someone for making a guess based on the manga? Yes, it was a precise number because a precise number of titans invaded the walls.

So whether FinalBeta misremembered or not, the statements from Cincera still stand. And in those they are sussing Jew, who turned out to be town, on flimsy reasons.

You are simply trying to save yourself through any means by pushing cinera under the bus.
I had no reason to save myself at that time and my point about Cinera was genuine.

My reasoning sticks and it's linear and I explained it thoroughly.

My point about Cinera is legit in that he simply sus'ed Jew for pointing out the 5 mafia circumstance labeling that number as very precise when it was quite generic instead.

Hence he looked like excluding the chance that number could feature in the game or else why suspecting Jew for no clear reason.

If more players will require it necessary, I will also claim my role because I'm not doing like TAC and go for seppuku without defending my stance properly.

I also have a way to confirm my role via Neutral Watcher if that will be required.

Reborn

If more players will require it necessary, I will also claim my role because I'm not doing like TAC and go for seppuku without defending my stance properly.

I also have a way to confirm my role via Neutral Watcher if that will be required.
You can't claim role but only info

Second, Nw is kind of tracker who kept eyes on don da so how come you have can clarify your role via him?

Answer these questions

1)why you remain silent so far if you have any information based on your abilties performed at night?

2)why you so eager to push cinera lynch based on something which isn't concrete?

You can't claim role but only info

Second, Nw is kind of tracker who kept eyes on don da so how come you have can clarify your role via him?

Answer these questions

1)why you remain silent so far if you have any information based on your abilties performed at night?

2)why you so eager to push cinera lynch based on something which isn't concrete?
NeutralWatcher can track me at night and he will find out that I'm not lying. I'm 100% sure about this, and since the game certainly won't end tonight since an SK is also present I have no reason to lie right now.

1) I don't have info on players based off my N1 action.

2) My reasoning is linear but it was misinterpreted. By Cinera being accurate about the number of scums I originally meant that he had excluded that chance of 5 mafia in my eyes, as he had pined up that post about Jew without a clear reason. I could have been more specific in my accusation, but I thought other players had noticed that too. Why would he point that up when there's was no need or ground to exactly?

Reborn

NeutralWatcher can track me at night and he will find out that I'm not lying. I'm 100% sure about this, and since the game certainly won't end tonight since an SK is also present I have no reason to lie right now.

1) I don't have info on players based off my N1 action.

2) My reasoning is linear but it was misinterpreted. By Cinera being accurate about the number of scums I originally meant that he had excluded that chance of 5 mafia in my eyes, as he had pined up that post about Jew without a clear reason. I could have been more specific in my accusation, but I thought other players had noticed that too. Why would he point that up when there's was no need or ground to exactly?
First of all, NW tracking you doesn't Imply you are townie because you can simply choose to not perform a kill or any other mafia role if you have any.

Second, even if I assume that what you said about cinera is Truth then still you pushing his case doesn't make sense for few reasons

1) as townie you should have asked cinera what his post meant instead of directly jumping the gun

2) it was made on first day yet you only brought that up after I put vote on cinera and questioned your angle shooting. If cinera coming up with specific number had piqued your sus on him then why you didn't bring that up earlier?

3) now even if I ignore above two points then the reason you came up with isn't sufficient to believe that cinera must be lynched

I mean I've explained my reasoning for suspecting Jew D. Boy. I did not cast a Lynch vote on him because it wasn't suspicious enough in itself. I merely noticed that it was a very specific claim, and there's no way for a Town member to pinpoint the precise number of Scum in the game.

Finalbeta's accusations against me don't make any sense. In no way did I rule out there being 5 Mafia members, nor did I suspect Jew for mentioning 5 members in particular, but for a very specific claim on the number of Mafia members in general.
His specificity came from the number of titans that crossed the wall though. Why would it be sus?

It would be like if we had a One Piece Mafia and someone guessed that there would be 4 scum because there are 4 Yonko. It wouldn't strike me as weird to make a guess like that.

First of all, NW tracking you doesn't Imply you are townie because you can simply choose to not perform a kill or any other mafia role if you have any.

Second, even if I assume that what you said about cinera is Truth then still you pushing his case doesn't make sense for few reasons

1) as townie you should have asked cinera what his post meant instead of directly jumping the gun

2) it was made on first day yet you only brought that up after I put vote on cinera and questioned your angle shooting. If cinera coming up with specific number had piqued your sus on him then why you didn't bring that up earlier?

3) now even if I ignore above two points then the reason you came up with isn't sufficient to believe that cinera must be lynched
The result Neutral will get on me will 100% clarify my role. I know that. If that won't be the case I will even lynch myself, but I'm sure it will.

I never voted Cinera, for all I can tell even going for no lynch can be an option to me if there are no clear sus in the game. That can slow down the pace of the game and meanwhile get better reads off players.

If Cinera was a clear read for me, I would have proceeded voting him but this never occurred.

Also as I mentioned I had no reason to go hard on him since I was not on the chopping block.

Reborn

The result Neutral will get on me will 100% clarify my role. I know that. If that won't be the case I will even lynch myself, but I'm sure it will.

I never voted Cinera, for all I can tell even going for no lynch can be an option to me if there are no clear sus in the game. That can slow down the pace of the game and meanwhile get better reads off players.

If Cinera was a clear read for me, I would have proceeded voting him but this never occurred.

Also as I mentioned I had no reason to go hard on him since I was not on the chopping block.
No Lynch on day 2 and after three townie are killed? Are you kidding me?

It's you or cinera who are prime sus for many.

One of you must be Lynched and I am keeping my vote on you because you are being very scummy final.

If you flip townie, I will take whole blame

Reborn

His specificity came from the number of titans that crossed the wall though. Why would it be sus?

It would be like if we had a One Piece Mafia and someone guessed that there would be 4 scum because there are 4 Yonko. It wouldn't strike me as weird to make a guess like that.
Yeah but cinera went with general scum read....that doesn't make cinera scummy.

There is very little probability that a scum would raise that doubt on first page of day 1 itself

Status
Not open for further replies.