[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Lynch on day 2 and after three townie are killed? Are you kidding me?
I agree with this 100%. No lynch means that mafia get a kill and the other person either a vig or SK also gets a kill. We would get no info as town except if Neutral guesses correctly who to target and Don guesses correctly who to redirect.

With a lynch, where everyone gives their views of who they sus, we at least get info that we can use. This is especially important as we lost a cop and a potential cop.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I agree with this 100%. No lynch means that mafia get a kill and the other person either a vig or SK also gets a kill. We would get no info as town except if Neutral guesses correctly who to target and Don guesses correctly who to redirect.

With a lynch, where everyone gives their views of who they sus, we at least get info that we can use. This is especially important as we lost a cop and a potential cop.
No lynch is basically a free kill for the mafia or sk.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

No lynch is basically a free kill for the mafia or sk.
No Lynch is out of option on day 2.

We can't remain passive anymore especially when we lost three townie.

This is close set up and we can't be sure of anything. We need to take risk.

I'm more inclined to lynch than not either.
I would have certainly voted Cinera or someone else before the end of the game phase. That's clear. Unless there's really no indication of who could be a mafia or the SK.

However even in case of mislynch the game won't end tonight for the presence of the SK.

But I would like Neutral to track me tonight and confirm what I'm claiming.

Reborn

I'm more inclined to lynch than not either.
I would have certainly voted Cinera or someone else before the end of the game phase. That's clear. Unless there's really no indication of who could be a mafia or the SK.

However even in case of mislynch the game won't end tonight for the presence of the SK.

But I would like Neutral to track me tonight and confirm what I'm claiming.
What are you talking Final? you are overlooking what neutral ability is which I don't expect from you.

Neutral can only see whom you visit and not what you did.

Don Daslayer visited Jew D Boy and Reborn

So your argument that neutral can ensure you are clean doesn't make sense

What are you talking Final? you are overlooking what neutral ability is which I don't expect from you.

Neutral can only see whom you visit and not what you did.

So your argument that neutral can ensure you are clean doesn't make sense
But I will target myself, this should make understand that I'm town-aligned.

That's why I brought this up now.

I won't let myself get lynched like TAC did without defending myself by my role.

Reborn

But I will target myself, this should make understand that I'm town-aligned.

That's why I brought this up now.

I won't let myself get lynched like TAC did without defending myself by my role.
Whom you targeted last night?

Don't reveal info....

Just Cast a vote on that user without bolding it.

N

NeutralWatcher

@Don DaSlayer @NeutralWatcher what you guys think of cinera and final situation
Players who targeted you were probably players who have played with you so both Cinera and Finalbeta are primary sus.

Cinera questioned Jew since Jew said there might be 5 mafia based on Attack on Titan manga. What Jew said made it like Jew knew the exact number of mafia however jew said this based on the manga. Rayan also confirmed there might be 5 mafia based on the manga so what Jew said made sense. It is similar to One Piece for Drum Island for example. You expect the mafia to be Wapol and his men so what Jew said didn't make him as sus except Cinera hasn't read Attack on Titan.

My read on is Finalbeta is trying to save himself. I revealed my info because I had info on townie who died on day 2(Jew). The reason Final is wanting to claim right now is just to save himself. Not to contribute to townie.

Reborn

Players who targeted you were probably players who have played with you so both Cinera and Finalbeta are primary sus.

Cinera questioned Jew since Jew said there might be 5 mafia based on Attack on Titan manga. What Jew said made it like Jew knew the exact number of mafia however jew said this based on the manga. Rayan also confirmed there might be 5 mafia based on the manga so what Jew said made sense. It is similar to One Piece for Drum Island for example. You expect the mafia to be Wapol and his men so what Jew said didn't make him as sus except Cinera hasn't read Attack on Titan.

My read on is Finalbeta is trying to save himself. I revealed my info because I had info on townie who died on day 2(Jew). The reason Final is wanting to claim right now is just to save himself. Not to contribute to townie.
Exactly!

Whom you targeted last night?

Don't reveal info....

Just Cast a vote on that user without bolding it.
I targetted myself and I'm a protective role. I can't claim it.

That's exactly why I mentioned I don't have reads on players by my N1 action.

I'm going to do that again tonight and so I would like Neutral to track me to confirm what I'm saying.

There's no way a mafia or an SK can target themselves and I'm willing to prove that much tonight.

I'm going to do that again tonight and so I would like Neutral to track me to confirm what I'm saying.

There's no way a mafia or an SK can target themselves and I'm willing to prove that much tonight.
I'm afraid that's infodumping

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

If you are tagergeting yourself then that means that you are wasting your ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.