Questions & Mysteries Which Character Gets Slandered Harder?

Which Character Is More Slandered?

• Total voters
At first, Fuji gets shit on because of his performance in Dressrosa where people assumed he's the weakest Admiral introduced but at least he got some bias for being a swordsman and his justice gets evaluated highly by readers and peers.

Then Aramaki arrives and yeah, people shat on him for apparently getting "negged" by Shanks's CoC even though it did no damage and "struggled" against the Scabbards even though Aramaki never gets the order from HQ to make a clear decision. And the more recent case of people denying Greenbull having a black blade which is understandable. On the other hand, people assume Sanji would be the one to fight Aramaki in the final battle and you know WG hates Sanji so they decided to hate on his potential opponent.

I think that's all the excuses that I can think of.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ryo is underrated. People putting way too weight into a weakened Ryo running away from an entire Yonkou crew....
Kaido and King also ran away from this crew. Lol

But Ryokugyu didn’t really run away, he confirmed that he does want to fight the RHP by himself, later.

I think it’s safe to say that Fujitora and Ryokugyu are the most slandered characters in One Piece history, perhaps in the history of manga in general, but which character is more hated on by low quality trolls?

For me personally, Ryokugyu hatred massively eclipsed Fujitora hatred, probably because Ryokugyu objectively shat on Kaido in terms of feats.

Shanks: Injured, bloodied, and panting after taking attacks from literal civilians in Film Red

One Piece fans:

Ryokugyu: Expresses mild annoyance after completely tanking an off guard AdCoC strike to the face from Yamato with zero injury

One Piece fans:

But what do you guys think? Share your thoughts :)

@EmperorKinyagi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @The White Crane @Wuuuke @God Buggy @Gehrman @SakazOuki @Warchief Sanji D Goat @kurwa @Chrono
“Man, that hurt!!”
Post automatically merged:

I will never forgive people who try to make GB literally tanking a AdvCoC attack with no damage......as an anti-feat.
Tha why did GB say “man, that hurt!!”

I think it’s safe to say that Fujitora and Ryokugyu are the most slandered characters in One Piece history, perhaps in the history of manga in general, but which character is more hated on by low quality trolls?

For me personally, Ryokugyu hatred massively eclipsed Fujitora hatred, probably because Ryokugyu objectively shat on Kaido in terms of feats.

Shanks: Injured, bloodied, and panting after taking attacks from literal civilians in Film Red

One Piece fans:

Ryokugyu: Expresses mild annoyance after completely tanking an off guard AdCoC strike to the face from Yamato with zero injury

One Piece fans:

But what do you guys think? Share your thoughts :)

@EmperorKinyagi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @The White Crane @Wuuuke @God Buggy @Gehrman @SakazOuki @Warchief Sanji D Goat @kurwa @Chrono
Fujitora is more slandered, tbh. There are people who genuinely believe he is the weakest top tier in a world where Shanks, Linlin, and Kaido exist.

Before Ryo was attacked by Shanks , i think it was still Fuji even after Ryo was revealed to like CDs .

After that attack Aramaki was hated more , haters felt like that was the right moment to slander him .
Now maybe the hate intensity on him has lowered because Rayleigh deterred Teach .

Here its GB no doubt. But he showed much better feats than fuji. Imo GB was impressive from the little he showed. Fuji was meh. Both will show much more in future obviously
Post automatically merged:

Yonko fanboys like to nonsensically slander Fujitora and GB on Worstgen, Oda likes to canonically slander the Yonkou in his manga.
:feelsokeman:
We see that when shanks paralyzed GB:feelsokeman:

GB currently gets more slander, although a lot of it is just base trolling from the usual suspects.

Fujitora slander on the other hand has been going on for much longer and tends to be more disingenuous or outright stupid.

I’d say the quality of slander is worse in Fujitora’s case with some people seeming to genuinely think that he was doing his best at Dressrosa.

It's hard.

Fujitora gets slandered by illiterates who did not the understand that he was holding back in Dressrosa for a reason in order to destroy warlord system and had a soft spot for Luffy.
while Aramaki get slandered by reactionary retards who don't read at all but just saw a black lightning and jerked off to it, without understand that Aramaki retreated from 3 yonko crews.

I'm gonna say Fujitora.

GB currently gets more slander, although a lot of it is just base trolling from the usual suspects.

Fujitora slander on the other hand has been going on for much longer and tends to be more disingenuous or outright stupid.

I’d say the quality of slander is worse in Fujitora’s case with some people seeming to genuinely think that he was doing his best at Dressrosa.
While didn't showed everything ; he wasn't that impressive in that he didn't defeat anyone worth while. Kaido is introduced and one shots G4 luffy where fuji with named attack failed to do so to base DR luffy

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Fujitora is downplayed the most while GB is slandered the most. People often call Fujitora weak but he doesn't get insulted as much as GB.

While didn't showed everything ; he wasn't that impressive in that he didn't defeat anyone worth while. Kaido is introduced and one shots G4 luffy where fuji with named attack failed to do so to base DR luffy
Thanks for the perfect example. What’s bad about someone that didn’t want to defeat anyone not defeating anyone?