Questions & Mysteries Which Character Gets Slandered Harder?

Which Character Is More Slandered?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think it’s safe to say that Fujitora and Ryokugyu are the most slandered characters in One Piece history, perhaps in the history of manga in general, but which character is more hated on by low quality trolls?

For me personally, Ryokugyu hatred massively eclipsed Fujitora hatred, probably because Ryokugyu objectively shat on Kaido in terms of feats.

Shanks: Injured, bloodied, and panting after taking attacks from literal civilians in Film Red

One Piece fans:

Ryokugyu: Expresses mild annoyance after completely tanking an off guard AdCoC strike to the face from Yamato with zero injury

One Piece fans:

But what do you guys think? Share your thoughts :)

@EmperorKinyagi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @The White Crane @Wuuuke @God Buggy @Gehrman @SakazOuki @Warchief Sanji D Goat @kurwa @Chrono

Admiral fans expected him to solo the alliance lmfao

The damage control when Shanks negged him was hilarious
He bodied King and Queen but Greenbull fans will never come back from what happened between him and Shanks

I still think Greenbull is strong and I don't consider it a major L since CoC is clearly Shanks' specialty (he did damage to his surroundings just by being there lol) but still

People try say but greenbull scream in pain by Yamato and Momo attack are forgetting big mom and kaido has worst moments.
The same Momo bite kaido dragon form scream in pain.
Base kaido say it hurt from red roc luffy which it is not even advanced coc attack .

Big mom screaming from Nami/zesus lighting twice yet big mom stan literally state big mom took zero damage from these attack . That is from wci arc.
Post automatically merged:

Yonko fanboys like to nonsensically slander Fujitora and GB on Worstgen, Oda likes to canonically slander the Yonkou in his manga.
:feelsokeman:
The funny thing leakers won’t show bad showing from yonko like chapter 1061.

Big metal shark cause luffy crew to split up. Luffy crew is yonko now yet metal shark does this .

I think it’s safe to say that Fujitora and Ryokugyu are the most slandered characters in One Piece history, perhaps in the history of manga in general, but which character is more hated on by low quality trolls?

For me personally, Ryokugyu hatred massively eclipsed Fujitora hatred, probably because Ryokugyu objectively shat on Kaido in terms of feats.

Shanks: Injured, bloodied, and panting after taking attacks from literal civilians in Film Red

One Piece fans:

Ryokugyu: Expresses mild annoyance after completely tanking an off guard AdCoC strike to the face from Yamato with zero injury

One Piece fans:

But what do you guys think? Share your thoughts :)

@EmperorKinyagi @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @The White Crane @Wuuuke @God Buggy @Gehrman @SakazOuki @Warchief Sanji D Goat @kurwa @Chrono
Ryo is underrated. People putting way too weight into a weakened Ryo running away from an entire Yonkou crew....

Lanks love to bully weakened admirals with an entire army of haki monsters at his disposal. He bullied weakened Akainu and bullied Ryo.

The only thing his haki is good for is to sense when someone is weakened so he can bully them with his army.
Post automatically merged:

Is that why Oda made a Yonko casually neg Greenbull with his presence? :suresure:
Redhair Pirates>Greenbull>Fish>Lanks

Lanks accounts for maybe 10% of power of his crew at max. :suresure:
Too bad Lanks fans can't read or they would notice how Ryo never mentioned Lanks, he said Red Hair Pirates. Also no one ever mentions the power of Lanks individually but his entire crew.

Fujitora, because while most sane individuals acknowledge GB neg diffed King and Queen, you have a concerning amount of illiterate individuals who seem to think Dressrosa Zoro was pressing Fujitora.

I think in terms of who's slander is purely delusional, it's GB all the way. But in terms of who's slander is just done by idiocy and lack of comprehension, it's gotta be Fuji