[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta and cinera for now are the most sus. One of them has to get lynched.:kata:
I can at least prove myself tonight unlike him.

As I said I have no profitable reason to lie, because I need to confirm my claim tonight. And if that's not happening for any possible reason, I'm auto lynching myself tomorrow.

Mafia probably is trying to frame me because taking out a role like mine is very useful as they have less trouble with the night kill.

Cinera's protective claim doesn't stand up since not only it's the 4th game claim (I don't even know if he should get modkilled now) but it came well after I had claimed and he had read my claim. Only when I mentioned self targeting in fact, and he labeled the chance as completely impossible to the point he even broke the game rules.

N

NeutralWatcher

No claiming actions is not illegal lmfao

@Reborn @NeutralWatcher @Don DaSlayer

How can you still believe him after he says revealing actions is illegal?

This is a huge slip since both Neutral and Don did lmao
He said claiming is illegal. Claiming is revealing your role.

Revealing info which means indirectly claiming yourself is allowed for 3 times for the entire game.

This is what the host said on page 8

"Seeing some confusion, I'll clarify the rules on claiming.

You are allowed to share info which will indirectly reveal your role.
However, you are not allowed to simply claim your role and not share info. So strictly claiming is not allowed.

And there can only be 3 pieces of info shared the entire game.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, let me know. "

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No claiming actions is not illegal lmfao

@Reborn @NeutralWatcher @Don DaSlayer

How can you still believe him after he says revealing actions is illegal?

This is a huge slip since both Neutral and Don did lmao
First of all final, what you said about TP being able to protect himself more than once itself reflects you don't have that role. That's massive blunder and can't be overlooked.

Second, -cinera is already sus but your sus is bigger

Third, if you flip townie then cinera could easily be seen as scum.

And, if you flip scum then also I won't consider cinera as townie as we have sk and mafia.

Lynchin you will give us info

First of all final, what you said about TP being able to protect himself more than once itself reflects you don't have that role. That's massive blunder and can't be overlooked.

Second, -cinera is already sus but your sus is bigger

Third, if you flip townie then cinera could easily be seen as scum.

And, if you flip scum then also I won't consider cinera as townie as we have sk and mafia.

Lynchin you will give us info
One only protection would be pretty limitating expecially in a role madness game. I don't see why you are fixiating over it when it's legit to have a more powerful protective role than a one shot.

Why would I lie about it? What would I gain from it?

Even if you see me as more sus, I can at least prove myself tonight, unlike he does not.

Vote Lynch Finalbeta

I'm done with this game honestly. TAC was right and lynching him a mistake.

Try to learn from your mistakes next time Town. When you outright believe self targeting is not feasible.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
You have to bold it. Edit is not allowed so you have to post again.
I know but he is the most sus one atm , and i believe what Reborn is saying. He kinda is claiming that he is a doc. Doc’s usually never protect themselves only the others. I don’t trust Bèta’s words. It feels like he is trying to blend in with the townies.

N

NeutralWatcher

He targeted himself last night.

Whom you targeted last night?

Don't reveal info....

Just Cast a vote on that user without bolding it.
I targetted myself and I'm a protective role. I can't claim it.

That's exactly why I mentioned I don't have reads on players by my N1 action.

I'm going to do that again tonight and so I would like Neutral to track me to confirm what I'm saying.

There's no way a mafia or an SK can target themselves and I'm willing to prove that much tonight.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Beta if you were who did you protect on N1
He said he protected himself on day 1

Then he said he will protect himself again tonight and NW can track him

Problem isn't self protection because some game does feature this

Problem is self protection more than once in a game which I am finding hard to buy.

Doctor is powerful role and he exist to protect others. Self protection more than once doesn't make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.