Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So. If Ezra Miller beats up a kid or woman he can decide if he is threatened as a Male/Female or whatever mental gymnastics he come up with to not get a case from a male beating up someone position?
:milaugh:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
โ€Ž
So. If Ezra Miller beats up a kid or woman he can decide if he is threatened as a Male/Female or whatever mental gymnastics he come up with to not get a case from a male beating up someone position?
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I remember now! Kidd wanted to take revenge on Kaido:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
you they are more likely to get more jail time for saying they are a she

Seven7

๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ
โ€Ž
Nah this just a movie but the Wedding Cake plot was 20 chapters long
Do you know how many annoying weeks we endured this bullshit?
Yeah I was on nf and reddit pissed off about that especially smoothie doing nothing(too thick to be useless)

Reddit also wasn't a hivemind back then they actually critized Oda
:noo:

I said it many times already but the Beast Pirates were always the underdogs on Onigashima.

Luffy revives twice.
Law never runs out of stamina
OTama mind controls the heavy hitters on the Beast Pirates side
Queenโ€™s plague is delayed by Marco and cured miraculously by Chopper
Marco, Yamato and An Adult Momo all show up to fight, each as strong or stronger than King
Big Mom Koโ€™s her own allies

like nothing remotely went their way in the war lmao. Itโ€™s comically one sided
Would have mentioned Law and Kidd magically getting revived after the panels below but I am not sure if I can count Big Mom as Kaido's ally or not anymore so that point gets nulled

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I wanted to ask if spoilers are out but people would not have time to debate gender even if the chapter is 1/10
The spoiler is that Coby might be them so Hibari should get canceled for addressing Coby as "him".

Oh, it's only the actor not the character, sorry.