Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shnksq

i have an interesting question:
can Shanks with his CoQ, do what he did to greenbull to katakuri and KING?

there’re 6 different Vegapunk because of how occupied he is with research:choppawhat: Why try to kill vagapunk all of a sudden its weird
The Seraphims are probably programmed to obey Marines, and Vegapunk is the only one with total authority over them, so if he ever decides to betray them, he could essentially take away a huge chunk of their power.

Also, it could turn out he has been a secret Revolutionary all along, and they found out. If that's the case, he could be plotting to turn the Seraphims on them.

It could be a multitude of reasons. I doubt it's going to be something inconsequential or insignificant. Or at least I hope not.

Well, there’s no evidence Kizaru doesn’t have AdCoC anyway. Lol
I don't think Kizaru does based on personality and (even though it's not technically canon) Zephyr saying Kizaru relies far too much on his devil fruit.

I can easily see Sakazuki and Kuzan having it then Borsalino remains relative to the other two OG3 via's his fruit's superiority (this is my current headcanon).

I also think Issho might have it but definitely not Aramaki unfortunately.

The Seraphims are probably programmed to obey Marines, and Vegapunk is the only one with total authority over them, so if he ever decides to betray them, he could essentially take away a huge chunk of their power.

Also, it could turn out he has been a secret Revolutionary all along, and they found out. If that's the case, he could be plotting to turn the Seraphims on them.

It could be a multitude of reasons. I doubt it's going to be something inconsequential or insignificant. Or at least I hope not.
I definitely vouch he is founder of revolutionary army . He even let kuma protect strawhats .

World govt may have found connection no wonder he is being targeted.

I mean, unless Aokiji is going on a complete rampage across all of tottoland, they're probably just their to grab pudding since Chocolat town is on the edge of Tottoland and the closest big name BMP island is Nuts with Amande, which would still be like 1 days away sailing.

Unless Brulee just teleports all the BMP in Tottoland to Cacao Island.

but he’s got that fire weakness that Aokiji does not have
Well... he has the "Fireproof Forest"

He didn't used that move against the 2 Blast Breaths so we can't tell if he nullifies it, but even then he recovered very quickly from that, considering Yamato and the Scabbard were sure Momonosuke already had "mastered the power of the dragon" right there
:araboss:

Status
Not open for further replies.