Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem lies with the author. He cant do something different for once. Its another Fuji case (probably worse cause VP will need their help).
why would vegapunk need the strawhats? if anything, if 02 is really evil, there are 2 parties (cp0 and luffy group) going against vegapunk for different reasons. cp0 because they need to kill them, luffy to (i guess) rescue his crew

From my point of view, Vegapunk never was an ally or an enemy. He was always a neutral scientist from his point of view. I guess Luffy, Chopper and Franky will force him to understand that there is no neutral point right now.
Being the "scientist of the WG" probably gives you a lot of resources and privileges, if he only cares about his studies it might make sense to affiliate with the WG superficially

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Also why would you get rid of Vegapunk? That's literally like getting rid of the 3 admirals or some shit.
What are chances Vegapunk knows of NIka.
Or he has already created one nika seraphim not luffy seraphim.
I imagine if he knows about Nika that would factor into the assassination.

But even if he did "know too much" the WG are clowns for getting rid of such an essential asset.

Dude so busy researching that he needed 6 Paths of Punk to keep up. He ain't gonna be starting any conspiracy theories.

But even if he did "know too much" the WG are clowns for getting rid of such an essential asset.

Dude so busy researching that he needed 6 Paths of Punk to keep up. He ain't gonna be starting any conspiracy theories.
Maybe he has a connection to the revos and the wg discovered that, he did agree to kuma's wish
:pepecafe:

Nah I think it isn't the wg

It's this ugly fuck being salty that Kuma escaped
He can order CP0 too

It looks like there is one thing Kuma and Moria have in common other than both being really tall, is that they both have pink haired daughters.

Bonney is Kuma's daughter and Perona is Moria's adoptive daughter.
Oda only has daughters himself so it makes sense that he gives male characters daughters.
Shanks - Uta
Kaido - Yamato
Kuma - Bonney
Moria - Perona
Possibly Akainu - Hibari

Status
Not open for further replies.