Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is structured similarly to WB's old crew. Marco was the first division commander while Oden was the second division commander. I doubt Marco was stronger than Oden when he was around.
We dont know who is stronger until now we know that burgess is superior to burgess that is even stated in the road to laugh tale and in the manga

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And they are not the vice captain kid.
Oda paint this for fun come one reborn are you that retarded ?
You have even the BB avi but nothing know about there crew 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 burgess>>>>shiryu>>>>>lafitte>>>kuzan take this
It doesn't matter Burgess is commander of first ship and shiryu is.

Shiryu is second strongest in the crew. If you still trying to refute this then ya you better start reading OP 6th time

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
How come he is nevet shown? Its not like he is a huge character that will make us go "holy shit! Jabra is a cp0???!!😨"
We don't know the reason. Blueno is hinted at being a CP-0 via Film Red. Given how much Oda is trying to incorporate the Red's content into the canon. I think we can safely say Jabra is more than like a CP-0 now. He's probably not important enough to be shown alongside Lucci and Kaku or he's likely working on a different issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.