Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter Burgess is commander of first ship and shiryu is.

Shiryu is second strongest in the crew. If you still trying to refute this then ya you better start reading OP 6th time
You say shiryu>>>>aokiji cause he must take orders from him and I say burgess is the leader and the vice captain from the BB pirates so burgess>>>>>shiryuu>>aokiji burgess give shiryu orders and if he dont follow(shiryu must follow like a dog) he get a problem with BB HAHAHHAHAHA so burgess make orders to shiryuu and aokiji YOHOHOHOHO IM FINE WITH IT IMAGINE TAKING ORDERS FROM SOMEONE WHO IS WEAKER AS YOU AND ZOLO IS NOT THE VICE CAPTAIN ONLY W FOR ME AND ONLY L FOR YOU

It doesn't matter Burgess is commander of first ship and shiryu is.

Shiryu is second strongest in the crew. If you still trying to refute this then ya you better start reading OP 6th time
Before you says shiryu is on the first ship now I show you proof and you come with strenght you must be very sad HAHAHAH

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Burgess is the leader from shiryu like buggy to crocoboy and lihawk so Im fine with it and zolo is not the vice captain means sanji is it ;) He is the wings of the pirate king I dont need to cope Im happy cause reborn shows how many times he watched op only from the reels and nothing more HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Even after watching from reels I know shiryu is second strongest which you failed to grasp after watching op 5 times.

Even 7 years old kid have better comprehension skills than this.

Friendly advice - when you watch 6th time take a pencil and notebook and jot it down until it hits you :milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We dont know who is stronger until now we know that burgess is superior to burgess that is even stated in the road to laugh tale and in the manga
What do you mean by we don't know? Shiryu was equal to Magellan and both were implied to be stronger than BB before GGnM. As a matter of fact, Magellan almost wiped out BB's crew as a testament to his strength regardless of the circumstances. The chances of Burgess being stronger than Shiryu of all people are next to 0 unless you think Burgess grew at a higher rate than Zoro and Luffy.

Even after watching from reels I know shiryu is second strongest which you failed to grasp after watching op 5 times.

Even 7 years old kid have better comprehension skills than this.

Friendly advice - when you watch 6th time take a pencil and notebook and jot it down until it hits you :milaugh:
Burgess>shiryu kid you watcv it about reels and nothing more read the manga kid

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Burgess is the leader from shiryu like buggy to crocoboy and lihawk so Im fine with it and zolo is not the vice captain means sanji is it ;) He is the wings of the pirate king I dont need to cope Im happy cause reborn shows how many times he watched op only from the reels and nothing more HAHAHAHAHHAHA
It doesnt mean that at all but it does mean Zoro>Sanji

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You say shiryu>>>>aokiji cause he must take orders from him and I say burgess is the leader and the vice captain from the BB pirates so burgess>>>>>shiryuu>>aokiji burgess give shiryu orders and if he dont follow(shiryu must follow like a dog) he get a problem with BB HAHAHHAHAHA so burgess make orders to shiryuu and aokiji YOHOHOHOHO IM FINE WITH IT IMAGINE TAKING ORDERS FROM SOMEONE WHO IS WEAKER AS YOU AND ZOLO IS NOT THE VICE CAPTAIN ONLY W FOR ME AND ONLY L FOR YOU
You can't read do you?

Where Zoro came into this discussion? Feeling insecure?:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.