Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened last chapter in relation to that? I'm not getting anything off the top of my head lol.
The panic that the confirmed Sword agents had about coby being taken by Blackbeard and hachinosou.

If they had a man on the inside as strong as Kuzan; that would’ve been brought up since they mentioned Drake as well they clearly know who the undercover officers are.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
My issue is that deep down, at heart, he's just to good. He even showed regret after his defeat by Zoro's hand.

CP0 is another level of cold-bloodness.
Lucci perfectly fits in it, Stussy too, but Kaku is to human imo.
Kumadori, for example, is another one that has no place in an environment like CP0.

But maybe it's just me...
I agree Kaku doesn't feel as evil as Lucci, but I think they more or less share similar moral values i.e., they think necessary evil keeps the world going akin to Arimaki. Lucci happened to be an extremist while Kaku is far milder.

Do you think 2X damage of pre-skip Luffy's punch would mean anything to someone that could take a GGnM hit to the head? lmao. They just don't have godly endurance unless they put up Haki defense. Doffy can't even tank base Luffy's punches without Haki. He used definitely used Haki to protect himself from the bombs. The only person on your list who can take pre-skip Luffy's punch without being unfazed solely because of durability is King.
Aside from poisoning BB which I think is questionable for scaling, what other evidence is their that Magellan is solidly Yc1?

His best feat I can remember is mid diff-ing Ivankov but idk if that’s a YC1 level feat

I agree Kaku doesn't feel as evil as Lucci, but I think they more or less share similar moral values i.e., they think necessary evil keeps the world going akin to Arimaki. Lucci happened to be an extremist while Kaku is far milder.
Sure
It's just that back in the day I liked Kaku's scene cause seemed like perfect closure for him, so seeing him again at the Reverie kinda ruined the image I had about him

If Kuzan was part of Sword they wouldnt complain about not being able to call Drake and they would bring him up when discussing Coby's fate
Kuzan can be an independent infiltrator though. He doesn't HAVE to be Sword to infiltrate BB pirates.

And also, the Drake thing doesn't completely invalidate Kuzan being sword either. Kuzan, if he IS sword, is deep undercover. So he can't afford to contact, lead or help Sword and coby in this matter. That would just blow his cover and waste all his efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.