Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked sandman about the covered up part:

I suppose Vegapunk is saying strong people like Zoro know who they should defeat first. (In this case, Vegapunk Evil/Lilith is the target of Zoro.)

Zoro says, "You need to fulfill our request. Don't you mind?"

Zoro bossing around Vega Punk:steef:
Yeti Cool Brothers moment 2.0 incoming

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If I do actually find a panel of Kuzan approving of O’Hara in the present time will you take the L
I think you are looking for this panel

Kuzan never actually justified O'Hara. He believed in Saul and actually let Robin live because of that.

He even called Akainu an idiot/bastard for bombarding O'Hara

The scholars were not civilians at that point, they were criminals who had broken World Government Law. You are not an innocent civilian if you start breaking laws.

Not saying killing the scholars was justified but that’s probably how Kuzan viewed it.
Hypothetically, would Kuzan view the people of Tottoland as civilians or not.

I still think the cover page poses a bit of a problem story wise if we go by Kuzan being super moral. I’m kind of looking for loopholes lol.

Punk 1 - Look at the swordsman on that ship...

The reason he's so calm is because, at that distance he could kill you in instant.
:steef:

Punk 2 - Are those goofishly-acting idiots( talking about Sanji and Franky) actually a decoy...?! i let my guard down...
:milaugh::milaugh:
I honestly hadn't noticed that Oda chose to single out the two members with the most connection to Vegapunk in this way.

Wonder if Vegapunk is the wang zhi of this arc but probably nah this arc mught be more casual for straw hats compared to WCI and Wano, don't think it will be three in a row.

Hypothetically, would Kuzan view the people of Tottoland as civilians or not.

I still think the cover page poses a bit of a problem story wise if we go by Kuzan being super moral. I’m kind of looking for loopholes lol.
But would he still keep his moral if he ain't even come under marines anymore.

Bro freezed the whole marineford without a second thought though it was to save them from the tsunami.

Status
Not open for further replies.