Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Could it be that the thing which destroyed Lulucia Kingdom is Vegapunk's creation and WG are braindead fucks who thought to themselves: "Okay, country destroyer, Seraphims. Aight bet, kill Vegapunk we don't need him anymore!".

This makes me wonder. Are Celestial Dragons resetting the progress made by people to maintain dominance over the people who can't progress?

Maybe Ancient Kingdom wasn't actually Ancient but advanced as fuck?

Could it be that the thing which destroyed Lulucia Kingdom is Vegapunk's creation and WG are braindead fucks who thought to themselves: "Okay, country destroyer, Seraphims. Aight bet, kill Vegapunk we don't need him anymore!".

This makes me wonder. Are Celestial Dragons resetting the progress made by people to maintain dominance over the people who can't progress?

That was Uranus, Vegapunks next project might be something related to ancient weapons

U seriously think
Adding smoothie, perospero, daifuku and other commanders won't change anything. You can add some beast pirates commanders as well and they all get destroyed by kuzan
:kuzanshut:
Admiral can easy be a yc I don't think so even thought he is stronger than them individually with alot of them together its gonna be hard for any top tier to deal with even a yonko cant just easy deal with them, now am not say he won't beat them but they would give him a Lil good fight

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

The World Government’s incompetence rivals the state of Zhao at this point. Lol

Zero. Oda still wants to make Luffy the underdog, if he fights any CP0 it'll be no less than a high or extreme diff fight. He might even lose the first round, be it Stussy, Kaku or Lucci. He could job to Smoker or those new introduced fodder marines we had last chapter.
hope so cuz that cp0 showing in wano is frigging terrible. after all that hype tjen getting treated like shits in a single arc really ruin the immersion.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Jinbe isn't apart of monster trio lol that was made clear in wano and don't give me tge bounty BS because in wano kindergarten bounty was higher than sanji and zoro yet oda clear single him out hell even Robin and usopp bounty was higher than sanji own for a time ⏲ and idiot see them join monster trio, oda will never break that
sanjino is less relevant than nico robin
Monster trio: Luffy, zoro and jinbei

Status
Not open for further replies.