Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Boro Breath didn't do any real damage to his real body did it??

Still CoC attack did nothing but annoy Brocolli..it was doing some damage to Kaido.

So were Denjiros attacks which did nothing to Brocolli.
But you’re forgetting Kaido never was serious until he started drinking vs Luffy

His dragon form is his most durable form and the scabbards did no real damage and yes boro breath forced greenbull to sprout a new body bc his old one was destroyed by one

But you’re forgetting Kaido never was serious until he started drinking vs Luffy

His dragon form is his most durable form and the scabbards did no real damage and yes boro breath forced greenbull to sprout a new body bc his old one was destroyed by one
Kaido being serious or not doesn't change his durability.

I think he was pretty damn serious against Zoro too after his eyes popped out looking at Zoros Haki.

He was especially serious after zoro blocked Hakai and got blitzed by 30 broken bones Ashura and scarred for life despite using Future Sight.

idk who mentioned it first but I hope the SH crew get tricked by VP and sent to impel down

Usopp gets his time to shine without needing Elbaf. Another SH(Brook) accompanies him and breaks everyone out+ Doflamingo. A Power-up or two and they tag-team Magellan(with haki he should be close to admiral level) with usopp no longer being fodder. This might lead to a fight against the marines

Status
Not open for further replies.