Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You love to add lightening don't you when its confirmed Zoro pre time skip has hotter black flames.

Making a fire breathing blue flames dragon should be superior to just leg heated up by blue flames shouldn't it? @SakazOuki
@Wildfire Kaios is more busy throwing retarded baits than using his brain.
Momo’s blast breath was a thing just for Oda to jumpstart the future shogun of Wano. It is elemental damage that destroyed Aramaki’s logia wood just like Luffy broke Aokiji e.g., an Aramaki being wood felt pain but took no damage, he just revived himself. Yamato’s ACoC that clashed with Crydo was completely brushed off by him, to the extent that Yamahoe claims Shanks saved the country.

Also it’s not about which is hotter smartass, blast breath has good aoe which is what’s important here.

@Wildfire Kaios is more busy throwing retarded baits than using his brain.
Momo’s blast breath was a thing just for Oda to jumpstart the future shogun of Wano. It is elemental damage that destroyed Aramaki’s logia wood just like Luffy broke Aokiji e.g., an Aramaki being wood felt pain but took no damage, he just revived himself. Yamato’s ACoC that clashed with Crydo was completely brushed off by him, to the extent that Yamahoe claims Shanks saved the country.

Also it’s not about which is hotter you smartass, blast breath has good aoe which is what’s important here.
One fundamental issue that no sanji fan seems to point out.

Sanji isn't creating fire..he is creating heat..he heats up his leg.

Only exception to that is hells memories.

Zoros Flying Dragon Blaze in Thriller Bark was actual blue fire that lit Ryuma up to literal crisp and he didn't need salt to beat Ryumas Zombie.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Would be an interesting twist if Xebec was actually the Nika of the previous era and not Roger.
I doubt it, although it would explain his funny hair. Nice change if someone with such MC powers would be evil.

+ Roger confirmed he wasn't one lol.

Jokes aside, if MADS stayed together how strong would they have been??

The Punks
The cyborg animals we’re seeing
Germa 66
Germa 66s Clone Soldiers
Queen the Plague
Caesar Clown
Yonko level threat
I’m not joking when i say this either

-They have infinite and disposable germa clone soldiers who Queen could pump with the mummy or ice oni plague to infect others

-They also have the 4 germa commanders as well who’ll serve as the vets alongside some punks

-Ceaser can literally create off brand giants who are just as strong or if not stronger than og giants and even buff his allies (as he byffed Chopper’s rumble ball to 30 mins)

-as for commanders, I’d say at least one of the punks have to be as strong as a typical commander then add Judge (who stalled a YC 4) and lastly, Queen ofc

-Vega punk definitely has to be a yonko. He’s the most dangerous of them all. What he lacks in strength he makes up in intelligence

One fundamental issue that no sanji fan seems to point out.

Sanji isn't creating fire..he is creating heat..he heats up his leg.
Basically Oven’s fruit but restricted to his body

Zoros Flying Dragon Blaze in Thriller Bark was actual blue fire that lit Ryuma up to literal crisp and he didn't need salt to beat Ryumas Zombie.
You’re one hell of a troll Shishio lmfao

You love to add lightening don't you when its confirmed Zoro pre time skip has hotter black flames.

Making a fire breathing blue flames dragon should be superior to just leg heated up by blue flames shouldn't it? @SakazOuki
Not true
Lightning indicates plastma

Blue Flames and Lightning are both individually hotter than magma but when combined they are hotter than even Zoro’s dragon

Yonko level threat
I’m not joking when i say this either

-They have infinite and disposable germa clone soldiers who Queen could pump with the mummy or ice oni plague to infect others

-They also have the 4 germa commanders as well who’ll serve as the vets alongside some punks

-Ceaser can literally create off brand giants who are just as strong or if not stronger than og giants and even buff his allies (as he byffed Chopper’s rumble ball to 30 mins)

-as for commanders, I’d say at least one of the punks have to be as strong as a typical commander then add Judge (who stalled a YC 4) and lastly, Queen ofc

-Vega punk definitely has to be a yonko. He’s the most dangerous of them all. What he lacks in strength he makes up in intelligence
Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.