Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong "Vegapank next crew member" vibes, or one of his cyborg versions. I've a very long running theory since the pre-timskip when he was first mentioned that he might be the last crew member based on factor of "the bests in the world" being the heros and joining the crew. For example: Zoro the future (he actually already is since Mihawk is a fraud) world strongest swordsman, Nami is the best navigator in the world, Usopp is the best future marksmen in the world, Sanji is the best cook in the world etc. I'm not gonna list all of them since you get the point. And the point is, is that every single crew member in strowhat's crew is the best in the world in something without exceptions, every single one of them. And by that logic, THE BEST SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD should join the crew. At first I was reluctant to reveal my theory since lately so many "next crew members" theories failed, but this new revelation in this chapter with spoused Vegapank assassination forced me to reveal my theory. Now I'm not sure whether another old man is the best solution, but one of Vegapank's cyborgs/daughters might join especially of Vegapank ends up being killed by the WG.

I can't imagine Kalifa making it but Jabra not lol
Man, a lot of things could have changed after CP9 defeat and disbanded...

- Rob Lucci is a sociopath/psychopath, so why not?
- Kaku, he seems to be loyal to Rob Lucci, so well...
- Kalifa... maybe due his dad or something related (could be even undercover here)
- Blueno... well, this guy seems too simple to say anything but he seems the typical minion who goes where the others go
- Spandam, he maybe wants "revenge" over pirates and has certain ambitions to continue active, so he for sure is strong now

- Stussy, no commentary here due her probably being into CP0 since it's birth
- All the masked members who were shown until now, they seems to be like cyborgs/most brainwashed members who can't think for themselves but for the WG purposes

Strong "Vegapank next crew member" vibes, or one of his cyborg versions. I've a very long running theory since the pre-timskip when he was first mentioned that he might be the last crew member based on factor of "the bests in the world" being the heros and joining the crew. For example: Zoro the future (he actually already is since Mihawk is a fraud) world strongest swordsman, Nami is the best navigator in the world, Usopp is the best future marksmen in the world, Sanji is the best cook in the world etc. I'm not gonna list all of them since you get the point. And the point is, is that every single crew member in strowhat's crew is the best in the world in something without exceptions, every single one of them. And by that logic, THE BEST SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD should join the crew. At first I was reluctant to reveal my theory since lately so many "next crew members" theories failed, but this new revelation in this chapter with spoused Vegapank assassination forced me to reveal my theory. Now I'm not sure whether another old man is the best solution, but one of Vegapank's cyborgs/daughters might join especially of Vegapank ends up being killed by the WG.
Wait wait wait lets step back a little bit.

Zoro is THE FIGHTER of the crew -- He will be strongest fighter in the history of One Piece.

Everything else is correct besides Mihawk being a fraud. At this point he makes Kaido look like the pussy that we have always known he was.

A bit shocked Bonney is Kuma's daughter. I thought their relationship would be that Kuma was her savior and she felt indebted to him. This is because of Kuma's resemblance to Ninomiya Sontoku.

He helped prevent famine in the past, and I figured Kuma, as a Revolutionary, helped save a country from starvation, that being Bonney's hometown, as she's depicted poor as a child and surrounded by food she likely never experienced until now.

Either way, I imagine Kuma still helped her from getting hungry as a child and to never take it for granted. That'd be a pretty powerful way to explain her voracious appetite.
Its pretty crystal clear that she is seeking Vegapunk to restore her father to his former self.

I wonder if the scientist has managed to store, and manipulate people's consciousness digitally. In some way, he is doing this with his six bodies.

Oda is doing what I want by pushing a conflict between the good marines and CP0 which is something I suggested. There is no way Smoker, and Tashigi are gonna let this happen to VP who cured the kids.

I can't picture Luffy, and Zoro fighting Lucci, and kaku again.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ehh, Nero who was a Teen was killed because Lucci was a cunt, Who's Who was treated like Vermin for losing to Shanks

Lucci and Kaku are getting special treatment for some reason
Dunno about Kaku but Lucci is the most brainwashed to listen orders ever.

That's a reach lol

I can reach too bro.

Heat <<< Actual fire
Actual Fire Menifesting into Dragon <<< Just Actual Fire

Actual Fire Menifesting Into Dragon and that Dragon breathing its on Fire <<< Actual Fire Menifesting into Dragon <<< Just Actual Fire

Am I doing this right?

Instead of wanking something that isn't impressive..wank what's impressive about Sanji.

His speed is impressive.
The power he generates through speed to send Queen flying is impressive.

The temperature of his flames is barely impressive. It didn't even punch a hole in Queen's body or scar him.
Smh do you read what you’re saying?
What “heat” produces lightning?
What “heat” produces blue flames
What “heat” is powerful enough to roast an entire mountain (Wadatsumi”
What “heat” sends a 21+ foot dinosaur flying multiple walls?

It’s not enough that Queen literally questions Sanji on whether he’s lunarian or not and even replies how he is able to set his legs on fire after Sanji tells him he’s pure human
Post automatically merged:

After Sanji hits him with a casual, no named, base kick

It’s not enough that Queen literally questions Sanji on whether he’s lunarian or not and even replies how he is able to set his legs on fire after Sanji tells him he’s pure human

None of that burned queen

"That's right! With these "Photon Pressure Gloves", the light can act as more than just an exhibit!
Right! The moment a person touches something, they acknowledge it as an "object"!
Kizaru:

Nico Robin is friend zoning Jimbo tho ngl.

It sounds like when girls patronize fat guys who they will never fuck..like "Aww you are so cute"
:beckmoji: quiet down maggot

:josad::josad::josad::josad:
You lie to me, you say Sanji has this that, what not
fuk u liar
fuk oda
:josad::josad::josad:

lol he pulled that move out of his ass tho

It was never to be seen again
That's how irrelevant Blue flames are to Zoro.
He has much bigger fish like Mountain busters

Demons

Powers to make 2 Emperors Shit their pants at the same time

And Barriers the size of Island

And Power of the Very Very Strongest

Why would he spam shit tier ability like Blue Flames?? Its useless against top tiers but since Sanji fights Fodders anyways..it doesn't matter

Umm Idk heat in One Piece lol?
Its not real world.

Wadatsumi is only 100 meters in size..Oda confirmed that. That is FAR from size of a mountain.

And Sanji lit Wadatsumi's body on fire because his body isn't resistant to fire. Same Hells Memories would do nothing to actual mountain because Rocks are not inflammable..at least not by that temperature.

And do you SPEED READ?

@SakazOuki Didn't I literally say Hells Memories is actual fire..every other attack is heat??

Status
Not open for further replies.