Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitions
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
English

noun

/ˈdiːkɔɪ,dɪˈkɔɪ/
  1. 1.
    a bird or mammal, or an imitation of one, used by hunters to attract other birds or mammals.
    "a decoy duck"

2. 2.
    a pond from which narrow netted channels lead, into which wild duck may be enticed for capture.

verb

/dɪˈkɔɪ,ˈdiːkɔɪ/
  1. lure or entice (a person or animal) away from their intended course, typically into a trap.

Smh do you read what you’re saying?
What “heat” produces lightning?
What “heat” produces blue flames
What “heat” is powerful enough to roast an entire mountain (Wadatsumi”
What “heat” sends a 21+ foot dinosaur flying multiple walls?

It’s not enough that Queen literally questions Sanji on whether he’s lunarian or not and even replies how he is able to set his legs on fire after Sanji tells him he’s pure human
Post automatically merged:

After Sanji hits him with a casual, no named, base kick

Gotta love this.

Ever since Jimbo joined..Sanji has never been the same

Post automatically merged:

1 grill shot to Queen’s stomach and Queen remarks it’s hot
^ burn marks

Next time…..read
That's the problem.
Queen's body isn't all that durable..even Chopper can hurt him but Queen barely had second degree burns.

This is what Magma did to Jinbei who is arguably as durable as Queen

And this wasn't even a direct hit was it? @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

I genuinely believe no one could be that retarded so I assumed you were baiting, my bad.
Anyways to answer you
Yes shanks made Greenbull run away
But that doesn’t change the fact an 8 year old who’s not even COMMANDER TIER made this goof go all serious mode

It just reeks of “I beat a nerfed king and queen now i think I’m the shit!” Yamato is at least as slow as you are when being asked basic job application questions

And Greenbull couldn’t sense her…..and somehow you think he’d be the perfect match for a guy like Sanji who is essentially Kizaru Lite? Use your fucking brain sakazouki geez

Anyways to answer you
Yes shanks made Greenbull run away
But that doesn’t change the fact an 8 year old who’s not even COMMANDER TIER made this goof go all serious mode

It just reeks of “I beat a nerfed king and queen now i think I’m the shit!” Yamato is at least as slow as you are when being asked basic job application questions

And Greenbull couldn’t sense her…..and somehow you think he’d be the perfect match for a guy Kizaru Lite? Use your fucking brain sakazouki geez
What is serious mode?

Yamato by herself had Kaido eating shit like 5 to 6 times.
Yamato along side Scabbards and Momo was negged in seconds until Shanks pulled up with his crew.

Try to be unbiased for once.

And dude why are you downplaying Green Bull when Admiral would be the strongest guy Sanji will ever fight?

Like I can downplay Brocolli..because I got Mihawk.

But if I were you I'd wank the living shit outta every admiral possible like @kurwa is
Who apparently thinks Black Blade is not an impressive ability yet desperetely and relentlessly wants Brocolli to have one.

Sanji fans never make sense to me lol

Strong "Vegapank next crew member" vibes, or one of his cyborg versions. I've a very long running theory since the pre-timskip when he was first mentioned that he might be the last crew member based on factor of "the bests in the world" being the heros and joining the crew. For example: Zoro the future (he actually already is since Mihawk is a fraud) world strongest swordsman, Nami is the best navigator in the world, Usopp is the best future marksmen in the world, Sanji is the best cook in the world etc. I'm not gonna list all of them since you get the point. And the point is, is that every single crew member in strowhat's crew is the best in the world in something without exceptions, every single one of them. And by that logic, THE BEST SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD should join the crew. At first I was reluctant to reveal my theory since lately so many "next crew members" theories failed, but this new revelation in this chapter with spoused Vegapank assassination forced me to reveal my theory. Now I'm not sure whether another old man is the best solution, but one of Vegapank's cyborgs/daughters might join especially of Vegapank ends up being killed by the WG.
Homie said "Fuck Franky!" But it's possible one of the Vegapunks joins.

Status
Not open for further replies.