Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clothes are intact
So are all of the opponents Zoro fought throughout the story LOL!

Zoro is the only swordsman ik who can do an all out attack but fail to not only kill the enemy, but also fail to cut off a full limb

I’m talking arms and legs 😂 All these Years and Zoro can pnly do blunt sword damage 😂😂🤣

Seeing all those vegapunks, it does make me think that the real one is an old pervent like master roshi lol..
It could be sanji's granpa after all.
In the previous chapter i was thinking that oda will humiliate the strawhats first and have them regroup and beat the boss later but i was wrong.
They are a Yonko crew and they can deal with a lot of shits now lol.
Zoro VC moment again.. Him and Robbin are quite the couple (battle wise) very nice moment.
My question is, wich group will fight against serakuma, lucci, kaku and stussy ?
They are 4 people in Luffy's group so maybe those are the ones.
I would love to see how strong lucci and kaku are now but if lucci mess with Luffy it will go terrible for him lol.

Also to add luffy went out of his way to remember cobys name the same way he remembers his crews name. And doesn't give them made up names. The sbs confirmed that the reason why luffy does this is because he holds those people more important than those he gives nicknames to

Luffy calls coby by his name.

Luffy calla smoker by a nickname

Also to add luffy went out of his way to remember cobys name the same way he remembers his crews name. And doesn't give them made up names. The sbs confirmed that the reason why luffy does this is because he holds those people more important than those he gives nicknames to

Luffy calls coby by his name.

Luffy calla smoker by a nickname
Smoker can’t even handle franky at this point

Greenbull decided to go all out vs Momo after being burned by boro breath

She got one good hit in that caused Kaido to drop a tiny bit of blood from his forehead

even zoro dod more damage

the rest of the match she was being overwhelmed and was shocked when she noticed her father wasn’t holding back

Momo told Yamato not to fight so she didn’t

I’ll only give credit to him beating the scabbards

You see the irony here? You tell me to be unbiased then you decide to be biased

The strongest enemy sanji will fight isn’t even an admiral who can kick someone at light speed. After Sanji beats that admiral, he has to face the gorosei

Vista’s rival? You might have a point there
Even he might clap GB

Why wank 3 guys that were sweating profusely from Shank’s Conqueror’s haki? The only 2 worthy of that are the only Yonko level admirals which are Akainu and Aokiji

You ever played a shooter where you could customize weapons and weapon skins

that’s what Black Blades appear to be imo. Purely cosmetic. When Mihawk fought his rival vista, his black blade couldn’t even shread hos swords

One minute the anime is canon where King needs one palm to stop a kick from Sanji

But when Zoro needs enma to cut those “paper thin” walls Sanji was bleeding from=the anime is “non canon”

Indeed….zorofans are just as confusing
Post automatically merged:

How can clothes have “bruises” cmon bro think before typing lol

those are clear burn marks
I thought you were no "trolling"
How is Mihawk Vista's rival?

Why is there such a huge gap in bounties between two rivals?

Vega Punk is the smartest figure in the OP universe and he canonically thinks Sanji is just a idiot. :gokulaugh::milaugh::myman:
Everyone thinks that lol
But that’s a good thing

Sanji is the most hated and frowned upon. He’s someone you wouldn’t expect much from. Crocodile and Enel made that mistake as did CP9 and all their operations/plans were fucked

Watch it be the same for vegacunt and the larines

Status
Not open for further replies.