Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was Zoro who was beaten by a child this thread would go on and on about stupid things
Post automatically merged:

Strong "Vegapank next crew member" vibes, or one of his cyborg versions. I've a very long running theory since the pre-timskip when he was first mentioned that he might be the last crew member based on factor of "the bests in the world" being the heros and joining the crew. For example: Zoro the future (he actually already is since Mihawk is a fraud) world strongest swordsman, Nami is the best navigator in the world, Usopp is the best future marksmen in the world, Sanji is the best cook in the world etc. I'm not gonna list all of them since you get the point. And the point is, is that every single crew member in strowhat's crew is the best in the world in something without exceptions, every single one of them. And by that logic, THE BEST SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD should join the crew. At first I was reluctant to reveal my theory since lately so many "next crew members" theories failed, but this new revelation in this chapter with spoused Vegapank assassination forced me to reveal my theory. Now I'm not sure whether another old man is the best solution, but one of Vegapank's cyborgs/daughters might join especially of Vegapank ends up being killed by the WG.
:risicheck::risicheck:

If it was Zoro who was beaten by a child this thread would go on and on about stupid things
Luffy wankers never seize to amaze me at how easy his short comings are forgiven.

Desperation at its finest because Zoro overall has better feats.
Imagine if Zoro got 20 free power ups against Kaido when Kaido nearly died to nerfed 30 Bones Zoro with Enma holding him back.

Turns out Purple Flames are hotter than Blue Flames too lmaooo

because it is lightning

on the volume cover both versions have the lightning and when he activates it and hits queen in the manga

his hair stands up due to induction sanji has the hottest fire in op after magma
Umm Fire manifesting into Blue Dragon Breathing Blue lightening >>> Blue Heat

because it is lightning

on the volume cover both versions have the lightning and when he activates it and hits queen in the manga

his hair stands up due to induction sanji has the hottest fire in op after magma
Blue fire is hotter than magma tho.
Here's something for you, 15 IF cheapshots did nothing to Queen, one magma punch and Queen dies. :myman:

What is serious mode?
Greenbull decided to go all out vs Momo after being burned by boro breath
Yamato by herself had Kaido eating shit like 5 to 6 times
She got one good hit in that caused Kaido to drop a tiny bit of blood from his forehead

even zoro dod more damage

the rest of the match she was being overwhelmed and was shocked when she noticed her father wasn’t holding back
Yamato alongside Scabbards and Momo was negged in seconds until Shanks pulled up with his crew
Momo told Yamato not to fight so she didn’t

I’ll only give credit to him beating the scabbards
Try to be unbiased for once
And dude why are you downplaying Green Bull when Admiral would be the strongest guy Sanji will ever fight?
You see the irony here? You tell me to be unbiased then you decide to be biased

The strongest enemy sanji will fight isn’t even an admiral who can kick someone at light speed. After Sanji beats that admiral, he has to face the gorosei
Like I can downplay Brocolli..because I got Mihawk
Vista’s rival? You might have a point there
Even he might clap GB
But if I were you I'd wank the living shit outta every admiral possible like @kurwa is
Why wank 3 guys that were sweating profusely from Shank’s Conqueror’s haki? The only 2 worthy of that are the only Yonko level admirals which are Akainu and Aokiji
Who apparently thinks Black Blade is not an impressive ability yet desperetely and relentlessly wants Brocolli to have one
You ever played a shooter where you could customize weapons and weapon skins

that’s what Black Blades appear to be imo. Purely cosmetic. When Mihawk fought his rival vista, his black blade couldn’t even shread hos swords
Sanji fans never make sense to me lol
One minute the anime is canon where King needs one palm to stop a kick from Sanji

But when Zoro needs enma to cut those “paper thin” walls Sanji was bleeding from=the anime is “non canon”

Indeed….zorofans are just as confusing

Bruises every char has them when they get hit
How can clothes have “bruises” cmon bro think before typing lol

those are clear burn marks

Greenbull decided to go all out vs Momo after being burned by boro breath

She got one good hit in that caused Kaido to drop a tiny bit of blood from his forehead

the rest of the match she was being overwhelmed and was shocked when she noticed her father wasn’t holding back

Momo told Yamato not to fight so she didn’t

I’ll only give credit to him beating the scabbards

You see the irony here? You tell me to be unbiased then you decide to be biased

The strongest enemy sanji will fight isn’t even an admiral who can kick someone at light speed. After Sanji beats that admiral, he has to face the gorosei

Vista’s rival? You might have a point there
Even he might clap GB

Why wank 3 guys that were sweating profusely from Shank’s Conqueror’s haki? The only 2 worthy of that are the only Yonko level admirals which are Akainu and Aokiji

You ever played a shooter where you could customize weapons and weapon skins

that’s what Black Blades appear to be imo. Purely cosmetic. When Mihawk fought his rival vista, his black blade couldn’t even shread hos swords

One minute the anime is canon where King needs one palm to stop a kick from Sanji

But when Zoro needs enma to cut those “paper thin” walls Sanji was bleeding from=the anime is “non canon”

Indeed….zorofans are just as confusing

How can clothes have “bruises” cmon bro think before typing lol

those are clear burn marks
The clothes are intact

Umm Zoro did more damage to Kaido than Luffy as well before Bajrang Gun. His 30 broken bones nerfed Ashura was by far strongest attack before Bajrang gun.

And the idea of "Needing Enma" doesn't really make sense to me. Enma is a sword that was holding Zoro back..King said it himself. It only forced Zoro to train his Haki and he didn't need to train it before Enma. He could have chosen to train that anytime.

But Sanji without Judge's unearned steroids is literally a fodder who would lose to Vergo 10/10 times.

And now Zoro doesn't need Enma either..Enma training is complete too..he has Advanced CoC which he can use anytime.

Again all of it is Zoro's own power

Status
Not open for further replies.