Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true
Lightning indicates plastma

Blue Flames and Lightning are both individually hotter than magma but when combined they are hotter than even Zoro’s dragon
That's a reach lol

I can reach too bro.

Heat <<< Actual fire
Actual Fire Menifesting into Dragon <<< Just Actual Fire

Actual Fire Menifesting Into Dragon and that Dragon breathing its on Fire <<< Actual Fire Menifesting into Dragon <<< Just Actual Fire

Am I doing this right?

Instead of wanking something that isn't impressive..wank what's impressive about Sanji.

His speed is impressive.
The power he generates through speed to send Queen flying is impressive.

The temperature of his flames is barely impressive. It didn't even punch a hole in Queen's body or scar him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I always wondered. Who hunted for CP9 members after they failed Enies Lobby? Weren't CP9 the strongest unit anyway?

Them sending CP0 and Seraphim against Vegapunk and Boa but not Mihawk is annoying me
Post automatically merged:

I always wondered. Who hunted for CP9 members after they failed Enies Lobby? Weren't CP9 the strongest unit anyway?
Marines and other CP. Neither were successful

Umm lets see.
Kaku is a prominent member sent to kill Vegapunk.

Jobbera isn't anywhere to be found.
So? They're in groups of 2 it seems

SHAKA:"That's the one with a bounty of 1.111 Berries,
Pirate Hunter Zoro. The thing that's making him calm at
the moment, is the fact that at that distance, he is
appraising that he can instantly kill you right away.
The same with the one at the back, Devil Child- Nico
Robin."
LILLITH: "But what they can possibly do with this
number of [SEA BEAST WEAPONS]?
SHAKA: "The strong always see through the enemy
first before cutting them down. You should also think
carefully."
LILLITH: "The idiots dancing around are
actually the decoys? I've let my guard down."
ZORO: "Hey Vegapunk. I have a request. Is that alrigh

We know Zoro is great man, come on Oda, how many times do u need to remind us of that

@Wildfire Kaios is more busy throwing retarded baits than using his brain.
Momo’s blast breath was a thing just for Oda to jumpstart the future shogun of Wano. It is elemental damage that destroyed Aramaki’s logia wood just like Luffy broke Aokiji e.g., an Aramaki being wood felt pain but took no damage, he just revived himself. Yamato’s ACoC that clashed with Crydo was completely brushed off by him, to the extent that Yamahoe claims Shanks saved the country.

Also it’s not about which is hotter smartass, blast breath has good aoe which is what’s important here.
One thing that annoys me just as much as people claiming I’m “baiting” is people calling me a “troll”

You can call me an idiot, stupid, a dumbass, a caveman, retard or anything you could think of but don’t immediately just go the troll or bait route, shits annoying. I actually believe most the things i type. Why is that so hard to grasp?????

Yes i believe Sanji>Zoro
Yes I believe Greenbull is trash and yes I believe mihawk is a more interesting character than Shanks with a slightly cooler design but overall Shanks is stronger

just quit with the nonsense ab me “trolling” or “baiting” cause I’m not. The only time I’m doing either is if im using memes or short word replies to clown a character and spam “😂🤣😭” after every sentence

you think i insult sometimes bc I’m goofing around? No its cause I’m annoyed by ignorance

Until CP0 were introduced(thats the formula anyway). They were hunted by WG only....I think spandam did something I believe... and then they helped some people...some justice BS....and then they joined CP0...I was actually expecting some anti hero type group from them..like revolutionary who would help people based on their justice after that cover :tchpepe:

SHAKA:"That's the one with a bounty of 1.111 Berries,
Pirate Hunter Zoro. The thing that's making him calm at
the moment, is the fact that at that distance, he is
appraising that he can instantly kill you right away.
The same with the one at the back, Devil Child- Nico
Robin."
LILLITH: "But what they can possibly do with this
number of [SEA BEAST WEAPONS]?
SHAKA: "The strong always see through the enemy
first before cutting them down. You should also think
carefully."
LILLITH: "The idiots dancing around are
actually the decoys? I've let my guard down."
ZORO: "Hey Vegapunk. I have a request. Is that alrigh

We know Zoro is great man, come on Oda, how many times do u need to remind us of that
Jimbo being a true loyal right hand man to Zoro.

Jimbo and Zoro are great captain and Vice captain

Yes i believe Sanji>Zoro

Or I mean if you do that's okay but I can respect that only if you are okay with someone believing Zoro > Joy Boy
Zoro > Prime Ryuma
Zoro > Imu

Because they are equally wild takes

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Until CP0 were introduced(thats the formula anyway). They were hunted by WG only....I think spandam did something I believe... and then they helped some people...some justice BS....and then they joined CP0...I was actually expecting some anti hero type group from them..like revolutionary who would help people based on their justice after that cover :tchpepe:
Yeah, the fact they returned to CP is ass. Not because they were invited back but the fact they agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.