Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
" when King can actually damage Sanji "
" You punched a guy who was wearing metal armor and it didn't crack thus you can never damage them "
and I'm not a Zoro fan, I know Zoro isn't a perfect character either, honestly Sanji and Zoro fans are both exhausting but for what it's worth I do feel like Zoro is superior, atleast he can actually take King's hits and get past his armor.
With blue flames+lightning how could sanji not damage him and break through his defense?

Can you be real here? lol
On top of that king is factually slower and has virtually no CoO and only has basic armament

Without the RS, I’m sure King can harm Sanji but not as badly as Sanji would harm him

Admirals can handle most commanders with ease tbf. They handled Vista and Marco relatively easily, after all. Only ones I'd say they'd struggle with is Zoro and maybe King. Out of the ones that don't have feats but are implied to be strong, I would bet a couple of Shanks' members could contest Admirals ( NOT BEAT THEM, I don't know if they could ever BEAT them, just CONTEST them ) and Shiryu might be able to too, if he has haki.
In their base, not on enemy territory. Only SHs have a such feat of defeating enemy commanders in their territory. But they too had help in every arc they fought. I dont think an Admiral would be enough to take out entire BMP - BM & Peros all by himself. They have advantage of defending their home.

Im not the one who believed in zoro is the jesus of wano and gonna kill kaido, tell me whos the bigger schizo, because i think someone who makes a basic assumptions on mads and vegapuno is way less deluded then mihawk top 3, zkk and zoro eqeul to luffy :sanjismug:
This is the only place someone supoorts you other then ur parents but they are probably ur alts as well :cheers:
You must be confused, all that King Lanji, Lanji oneshots, Lanji blitzes, blue flames=AdCoC has burned your brain. Stick to the useless, crybaby, pedo, the decoy Lanji. :datas:

Is he begging for a RS for the n°5? Fighting someone that got oneshotted by Ace, Sabo or Boa can't be easy for someone that got his leg cracked by Vergo.

Last edited:
With blue flames+lightning how could sanji not damage him and break through his defense?

Can you be real here? lol
On top of that king is factually slower and has virtually no CoO and only has basic armament

Without the RS, I’m sure King can harm Sanji but not as badly as Sanji would harm him
" is factually slower " is that why Zoro can react to Sanji but Zoro was barely able to dodge King's Tempura Udon despite having observation? Also he's a Lunarian, do you really think blue fire could hurt him? And how could Sanji break through his defense? None of his attacks would really harm Kaidou, compared to Zoro who was cutting him like a piece of cake on the roof top even without Asura. And Zoro couldn't significantly hurt King with his attacks while his flame was on, meaning King has higher durability than Kaidou. Basically, if Zoro couldn't hurt King throughout most of the fight ( while his flame was on ), Sanji definitely can't. That's just the facts. Stop acting like Sanji could do anything that Zoro's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.