Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the lowest pages a chapter spoiler that is up to a Thursday has yielded in the recent times. The chapter seems ok to good even. But, there is no hardcore Powerscaling to be done, No new fuel to push Agendas. And this is the 2nd chapter in a row like this.
I remember when the Seraphim chapter dropped, we had 100+ pages within a few hours.

If we don't get some spicy Mihawk vs Shanks bait or Zoro vs Sanji spark soon, i fear that Worstgen might become a deserted forum full of only extreme fanboys, nut jobs and conspiracy theorists...

:endthis:

/jk

I think this is the lowest pages a chapter spoiler that is up to a Thursday has yielded in the recent times. The chapter seems ok to good even. But, there is no hardcore Powerscaling to be done, No new fuel to push Agendas. And this is the 2nd chapter in a row like this.
I remember when the Seraphim chapter dropped, we had 100+ pages within a few hours.

If we don't get some spicy Mihawk vs Shanks bait or Zoro vs Sanji spark soon, i fear that Worstgen might become a deserted forum full of only extreme fanboys, nut jobs and conspiracy theorists...

:endthis:

/jk
Regardless of the chapter most posts are of fanboys arguing to no end, with some actual speculation posts here and there for intetesting chapters.

This chapter is still decent tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.