One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
Finally the relationship between Bonney and Kuma is revealed. :optimistic: So Kuma is Bonney's dad after all

Her MF reaction makes sense after she saw duplicates versions of him, and it explains her Marijoa reaction as well after seeing him turned into a slave. Guess we just need more backstory with Conney(who seems to have been her grand-mother) now

I'm also loving the amount of scientical stuffs shown here. Sounds like it'd be a fun arc

And oh looks like Lucci, Kaku and Stussy are all masked agents in the end

Looks like they all have the same rank. Infact the way Kaku explains the mission make it seem like he was the one who got it at first

Ahh, I do love the start of an arc. So full of hopes and dreams. Let’s hope Oda doesn’t burn them all down.

The Vinsmoke cover story is finally interesting by not actually dealing with the Vinsmokes. Kuzan in town. I imagine he’ll go over Pudding to get her back into the story.

Six Paths of Punk, huh. Nice bit of Zoro and Robin wank. Wonder if he wants Vegapunk to check out Sanji, Zoro did notice there was something off with him back in Wano. Either that or answers about Luffy’s DF, but Zoro was knocked out for that. Can’t imagine it’s anything about swords, he would have found that out on Wano.

The adventure bit on the island is pretty standard start to an arc stuff. Kind of surprised Bonney is Kuma’s daughter, I thought with Oda not confirming her age it would be more likely she was genuinely ancient, just making herself young, and actually his mother or grandmother. Ah well.

Has Vegapunk been building his own Ancient Weapon and that’s why they’ve decided it’s too risky to leave him alive? Don’t especially want a repeat of the CP9 fights. Either have Luffy, Zoro and Robin (or Nami) one shot CP0 to show how strong they are now, or maybe let other characters do it to show improvements. Like, if Franky beat Lucci, Brook beat Kaku, that would really show the growth of the SHs.

Ahh, I do love the start of an arc. So full of hopes and dreams. Let’s hope Oda doesn’t burn them all down.

The Vinsmoke cover story is finally interesting by not actually dealing with the Vinsmokes. Kuzan in town. I imagine he’ll go over Pudding to get her back into the story.

Six Paths of Punk, huh. Nice bit of Zoro and Robin wank. Wonder if he wants Vegapunk to check out Sanji, Zoro did notice there was something off with him back in Wano. Either that or answers about Luffy’s DF, but Zoro was knocked out for that. Can’t imagine it’s anything about swords, he would have found that out on Wano.

The adventure bit on the island is pretty standard start to an arc stuff. Kind of surprised Bonney is Kuma’s daughter, I thought with Oda not confirming her age it would be more likely she was genuinely ancient, just making herself young, and actually his mother or grandmother. Ah well.

Has Vegapunk been building his own Ancient Weapon and that’s why they’ve decided it’s too risky to leave him alive? Don’t especially want a repeat of the CP9 fights. Either have Luffy, Zoro and Robin (or Nami) one shot CP0 to show how strong they are now, or maybe let other characters do it to show improvements. Like, if Franky beat Lucci, Brook beat Kaku, that would really show the growth of the SHs.
Honestly, I kinda want Robin vs Lucci.

I think "Lilith" being "02" is a hint toward Zoro being a clone of some kind as well.
I think Zoro is actually PUNK 00 or ZERO.
Zoro is basically like Mewtwo.
Zoro has displayed abnormal regeneration feats, as well as a lack of direction, and recently the ability to smell alcohol from a long distance.
What if every animal move Zoro has ever done is actually just a part of Zoro's DNA? This means Zoro would be part beast/animal, which puts him eligible to be World's Strongest Creature as well as World's Strongest Man and World's Strongest Swordsman! What are the chances both wings of the pirate king are both created through science? If Zoro was really the ZERO clone then does this mean the Asura ability was an attempt at cloning a devil fruit ability as well? Would this mean Vegapunk's original goal was to create a monster that could become all three world's strongest titles?
From what we've seen so far of the original Vegapunk, Vegapunk is a good guy.
I think Zoro's strongest moves "Dragon" and "Oni" are also part of his DNA, which is from Kaidou himself. I think Vegapunk most likely took the DNA of Ryuma to use when creating Zoro to be WSS as well. I think the "man" part of Zoro is the Asura part itself. I think Vegapunk either found a way to apply a mythical zoan, rare paramecia/logia spirit fruit ability into Zoro without the negative drawbacks... I think Zoro is basically the triple threat Blackbeard is trying so hard to become. At this point I think Zoro might be the secret final boss... What do you think?

Once again Zoro get extra hype and confirmation that he deserve to be part of the strongest (as Kaido said)

Now even a Genius like Dr, Vega Punk (aka Shaka logic is his main) is hyping Zoro (the strong....) :steef:

Also, the scene:

it remind me of Punk Hazard with Monet and Zoro overhelming power (without even using haki, or maybe there was already a bit of coc in that scene). He is not wrong, 2 Yonko were shitting in their panth about this swordman:myman:

The chapter was pretty straight foward, not a lot happen. Let see if we get some interesting match up

I hope a sephrix will fight Zoro but not sure cuz chibi Mihawk aint there.

Last, Zoro want something from dr vegapunk, I think it as to be a cure for the people affected by the smile. I dont see any other thing that Zoro would request directly to Vegapunk, beside maybe creating a second Kaido just for a ZKK:milaugh:

Once again Zoro get extra hype and confirmation that he deserve to be part of the strongest (as Kaido said)

Now even a Genius like Dr, Vega Punk (aka Shaka logic is his main) is hyping Zoro (the strong....) :steef:

Also, the scene:

it remind me of Punk Hazard with Monet and Zoro overhelming power (without even using haki, or maybe there was already a bit of coc in that scene). He is not wrong, 2 Yonko were shitting in their panth about this swordman:myman:

The chapter was pretty straight foward, not a lot happen. Let see if we get some interesting match up

I hope a sephrix will fight Zoro but not sure cuz chibi Mihawk aint there.

Last, Zoro want something from dr vegapunk, I think it as to be a cure for the people affected by the smile. I dont see any other thing that Zoro would request directly to Vegapunk, beside maybe creating a second Kaido just for a ZKK:milaugh:
I agree, Robin as well