One Piece Chapter 1062: Adventure in the land of science

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
I see what’s going on…

Koby was kidnapped by Teach a few chapters ago..

Perona is heading for Moriah, who’s last known location was on Blackbeard’s island.

Now Pudding, Ponyglyph reader, has her island attacked by two Blackbeard pirates.

Oda is setting up the main three here
I guess this Confirmes luffy is gay then?

Chopper is so fucking useless and annoying...what usefull did he say this chapter? Nothing! They climb a latter and he says the most obvious shit ever ''We made it to the surface'' with his ugly ass face...yeah no shit sherlock! Shows how Oda himself doesn't care about this piece of walking shit and just uses him to sell more merchandise - he said it himself. He just took him with Luffy and co. so the people who care about this idiot can be like ''OMG hE iS sO kAwAiI-dEsKa!!! - I NEED TO BUY MORE MERCHANDISE!!!''...Watch they walk thru a door next chapter and chopper is gonna be like ''We walked thru a door! YAAAAYYY''...

Chopper is so fucking useless and annoying...what usefull did he say this chapter? Nothing! They climb a latter and he says the most obvious shit ever ''We made it to the surface'' with his ugly ass face...yeah no shit sherlock! Shows how Oda himself doesn't care about this piece of walking shit and just uses him to sell more merchandise - he said it himself. He just took him with Luffy and co. so the people who care about this idiot can be like ''OMG hE iS sO kAwAiI-dEsKa!!! - I NEED TO BUY MORE MERCHANDISE!!!''...Watch they walk thru a door next chapter and chopper is gonna be like ''We walked thru a door! YAAAAYYY''...
:risitameh::ihaha:

Now Pudding, Ponyglyph reader, has her island attacked by two Blackbeard pirates.
I doubt this now honestly.. because the Kid pirates dont really care about it seems...also I don't see anyone actively looking for Phoneglyphs apart from SHs. Even Kid did not seem to care much about finding RP(he got one for free from wano but did not seem he was interested...one was given to him by oda for plot..but he is still missing two)..Same with BB.
Post automatically merged:

This Is Oda changing his character.
After Time skip Sanji Is even more of a simp.
Also, he wasn't attacked or anything, against Pudding he showed how he can be careful.
This Is what Is cool about Sanji.
He's not Always serious like Zoro, but from that reaction he can become as serious as him.
Nah...its just he doesn't care much about these nuances anymore. He cannot draw proper interactions of reactions of characters to situations...so he just uses the same template he already has... Like he would have to add more dialogues/panels if he tries to make more characters react to something properly...Even Robin did not really used to react much to danger tbh. She used to just say stuff. Here she did.

I hope this arc does not finish with good boy vegapunk story :)

Also , why do shaka have an interest in strawhats . It is interesting too.

Lulusia was erased a device that Vegapunk created ? There is no logic to die Vegapunk then. Interesting. But still we are keep taking good chapters consectuvely. very good :)
What? Lol

Who said all scientists have to be evil? It‘s a common stereotype. That’s like saying Dr. Light should be evil because Dr. Wily is.

We already have two evil scientists in One Piece. I think that’s plenty. :endthis:

There are three evil scientists actually.

Judge, Caesar, Queen. Vegapunk could be four, we don’t know yet.
Oh. I forgot Queen was one…

Imagine how insane that workplace must’ve been. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I'd flip my shit if they continued the Smiles subplot right after leaving Wano :kriwhat:
You don’t want the people of Ebisu Town to feel their own emotions? :nicagesmile:

Last edited:
I agree.

I also agree w/ Lucci; geniuses are a pain, always so f**kin slippery.

Holograms, Photonic gloves, split consciousness?!?
Vegapunk: Oh, I need funding
So those 6 bods were free then?
:sanmoji:

I need someone to ask “Feelin lucky, well do ya Punk”

I mean, yeah. Oda said so himself. Chopper is nothing more than merchandise. There is no character, no motivation, no drive. Don't bother getting invested.

I know right? He's a waste of a crewmate. Even Yamato would have been better, at least she's actually strong even if her Oden shit is slightly annoying.

The World Government is so smart!! Can't wait to see Im's incredible intellect!! :steef::steef:

Joe: ONE TWO THREE FOUR!
Quagmire Joe and Peter: We've come too far, to give up who we are!
So let's raise the bar,
Peter: And our cups, to the stars!
Quagmire: She's up all night til the sun, I'm up all night to get some!
Joe: She's up all night for good fun!
Quagmire: I'm up all night to get lucky!
Quagmire Joe and Peter: We're up all night-

Someone is on edge.