Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Around the 100m range

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Helmeppo's scene heavily implies that Beehive island will be the next destination.
Yeah but I'm curious how Oda gonna handle the Elbaf arc. Such as will Oda really skip it when it a needed arc for Usopp? Or will Tashigi/Smoker/Helmeppo tag along with the strawhats for the ride because what if BB will target Elbaf next because it holds the last red Poneglyph. We gotta stay tune for a couple of years to find out...

Yeah but I'm curious how Oda gonna handle the Elbaf arc. Such as will Oda really skip it when it a needed arc for Usopp? Or will Tashigi/Smoker/Helmeppo tag along with the strawhats for the ride because what if BB will target Elbaf next because it holds the last red Poneglyph. We gotta stay tune for a couple of years to find out...
Maybe they can split into two groups. One with Usopp are gonna go after the Poneglyph on Elbaf while the other lead by Luffy will rescue Koby. If you gonna go directly on Blackbeard's turf, you will need heavy hitters, and strategists. A team up between pirates and marines to save a common friend is pretty dope.

What would be your ideal roster for a Beehive island ? I already have mine but I would like to hear your thoughts first.

Maybe they can split into two groups. One with Usopp are gonna go after the Poneglyph on Elbaf while the other lead by Luffy will rescue Koby. If you gonna go directly on Blackbeard's turf, you will need heavy hitters, and strategists. A team up between pirates and marines to save a common friend is pretty dope.

What would be your ideal roster for a Beehive island ? I already have mine but I would like to hear your thoughts first.
My idea roaster to invade Beehive would be Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp Sanji, Chopper and Robin. On the marine side we will have Smoker, Tashigi, and helmeppo. Possibly Hina if she with Smoker right now.

So what your roaster?

Last edited:
My idea roaster to invade Beehive would be Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp Sanji, Chopper and Robin. On the marine side we will have Smoker, Tashigi, and helmeppo. Possibly Hina if she with Smoker right now.

So what your roaster?
Quite similar

My roster would be: Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Robin, Chopper , Smoker, Tashigi, Hina, Helmeppo, and Hibari ( she really cares for Koby). Its more of a rescue mission than an all out battle. Moria is likely there so I am keeping Jinbe out for tension. They need heavy hitters on Elbaf for the Poneglyph in case they run into another powerful pirate crew so I think Jinbe and Sanji should be enough. Usopp has to be there for obvious reasons. Brooke, and Franky are strong too.

I think its logical that Luffy should meet Blackbeard before the finale on Laughtale like boxers before their fated duel.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
A rescue mission instead of a full blown battle makes sense after we just finished Wano. I don’t think Oda would set up matchups until he reveals the last titanic captain, so this would give an opportunity to explore the Blackbeard pirates without getting bogged down with battles.

Kuzan could be another point to include the Marines besides rescuing Coby. The Straw Hats may not be able to reach him and learn why he formed an allegiance with Teach, but Smoker, Tashigi and co could. Maybe we finally get some confirmation if he is a part of SWORD or not. Speaking of SWORD, what do some of you make of Drake’s disappearance?

Quite similar

My roster would be: Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Robin, Chopper , Smoker, Tashigi, Hina, Helmeppo, and Hibari ( she really cares for Koby). Its more of a rescue mission than an all out battle. Moria is likely there so I am keeping Jinbe out for tension. They need heavy hitters on Elbaf for the Poneglyph in case they run into another powerful pirate crew so I think Jinbe and Sanji should be enough. Usopp has to be there for obvious reasons. Brooke, and Franky are strong too.

I think its logical that Luffy should meet Blackbeard before the finale on Laughtale like boxers before their fated duel.
Yeah, facepalm me for writing Usopp in with the group to save Coby.

A rescue mission instead of a full blown battle makes sense after we just finished Wano. I don’t think Oda would set up matchups until he reveals the last titanic captain, so this would give an opportunity to explore the Blackbeard pirates without getting bogged down with battles.

Kuzan could be another point to include the Marines besides rescuing Coby. The Straw Hats may not be able to reach him and learn why he formed an allegiance with Teach, but Smoker, Tashigi and co could. Maybe we finally get some confirmation if he is a part of SWORD or not. Speaking of SWORD, what do some of you make of Drake’s disappearance?
Maybe Aokiji informed Drake that Koby was captured. After the fall of Kaidu, Drake is possibly working undercover again to rescue him. I hope our marine duo disguise themselves as pirates like in Stampede. I like your idea of including the former Admiral. I would love to see a scene where Teach asks Aokiji to give a speech to motivate his men to tear this world apart. Smoker and Tashigi overhear him revealing that years ago that the WG destroyed Ohara to cover up the truth surrounding the Void century, and the creation of the organization.

Last edited:
Smoker and Tashigi do appear during the end credits of the Red film. Twitter really seems to have something against our Captain lol. Thankfully its a loud minority.

Edit: At the end of chapter 1054, the Shimotsuki symbol is featured among those who support the Revolutionaries.

Years ago, Zoro's dojo helped Dragon, and his group. This confirms almost a 100 percent that Koshiro is friends with Luffy's father. I still ponder what is the connection with Kuina, and Tashigi resemblance.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Smoker and Tashigi do appear during the end credits of the Red film. Twitter really seems to have something against our Captain lol. Thankfully its a loud minority.

Edit: At the end of chapter 1054, the Shimotsuki symbol is featured among those who support the Revolutionaries.

Years ago, Zoro's dojo helped Dragon, and his group. This confirms almost a 100 percent that Koshiro is friends with Luffy's father. I still ponder what is the connection with Kuina, and Tashigi resemblance.

Dragon has a tattoo eerily similar to Ryuma's Kimono patterns.

Both also have names related to Dragons, though, but it's still curious they have a that connection on top of the fact the Shimotsuki support the Revolutionaries. And when someone brought up the idea Koshiro is related to the Revolutionaries, he played coy about it. Not sure what it means for Tashigi and Kuina. I doubt Kuina was directly involved, as she may have been too young for Koshiro to involve her, plus I think Zoro would've been clued in if she were.