Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Around the 100m range

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Around the 300m range

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 500m+ (Specify)

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Man Oda really went crazed with the origins from Wano.
Post automatically merged:

I am sure that Kuina and Tashigi will be revealed to be cousins, with their mothers or grandmothers being twins.
Other possibility is koushirou wife is unknown so she is probably not from Shimotsuki village since tashigi is 23 kuina would be 22 she probably had tashigi one year ago with another man in other village that would make tashigi and kuina sisters

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda remembering Tashigi lately, love to see it! Hope he finally makes her shine as shes deserved for a LONG time! At least Pirate Warriors makes her look amazing!

Given the lore we got on Shimotsukis and Zoro now too, even though it was outside Wano ironically and in an SBS, I have a slim hope again that Oda will finally touch on why Kuina and Tashigi are identical.

15 other people spread out from the ones who left Wano and didn't settle at Shimotsuki village where Zoro was right? They went elsewhere?

Oda is definitely cooking something huge here.

I just wish Kiri could be around this see this, only mere months after we lost her too sigh.

:peperain::pepemotion:
Post automatically merged:

She looks like the mum from deku
Thats actually hilarious as I and some others joke that Zoro is Dekus dad too LMFAO! Thats why Dekus dad still has never appeared, he's lost!

Zoro x Tashigi confirmed! Deku somehow gonna become the future WSS like his dad will be first ofc!