Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Regardless of who's better b/w Cracker and Doffy, it's downright dumb to even use Kuzan to justify anything. Doffy won't fare any better against him lmao.
It's portrayal we're talking about though...

Doflamingo showed ZERO fear in going for Smoker even though Kuzan was right behind him while look at how Kuzan treated Cracker worse than how Luffy treated that Lion Headliner in Act 1 lmao.

Everything is connected to Law's mastery over his DF. I just think once Blackbeard taps Law and disables his DF, Law will be like a child in a fog.
Law learned that he can't always rely on his DF after Kaido and Big Mom. That's why he trained his Haki and was capable of nullifying DF hax. BB will beat him but I strongly believe that Law will demonstrate a lot of new Haki feats until he goes down imo.

Well, I would agree with this if Mingo was cautious of Kuzan since the beginning but he pretty much ignored his previous warning and tried to kill Smoker in front of Kuzan. Only after the warning shot, Mingo reconsidered his decision and left Punk Hazard.

But yeah, the performance of Mingo and Cracker is very clear after this cover story... or Wano. Doffy is significantly stronger than Cracker.
I think you guys are coping @ConquistadoR

Big Mom was fully confident Cracker could defeat Luffy after learning he defeated Doflamingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.