General Mafia General Chat

Hello hello,

I'm writing from the mental hospital (where I was committed after hosting Favorites) to give you all a gentle reminder that the next cycle of Holy Shōnen Trinity is only one short month away! And this year, we're remembering some of our favorite characters who left the weekly Shōnen Jump too soon! You know, the characters who left us wanting more.

There's only 11 spots remaining, so get yours while it's hot!

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/holy-shōnen-trinity-7-the-early-outs-season.30242/
After someone messaged me to ask how I was doing in the mental hospital, I want to clarify that this was a joke. :phoenixmarco:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
i dont want this to die like the other mafia sites :josad:

we lost lots of players this year. way more than we gained
Games this year been overall pretty bad and/or toxic. I understand when certain individuals dont see the appeal to come back currently.

Also right now there are more people that rather want to host instead of playing.

Nothing lasts forever, as much as I enjoy Mafia games it is a niche thing in a niche anime forum. I think some peeps are just burned out honestly, it may seem like doom and gloom but if NF mafia can survive for like a decade after losing 70-80% of its player base then i feel like WG can get out of it's mafia game slump in due time. This just means peeps can bring in new faces here and see if it's something they want to be part of or not

Nothing lasts forever, as much as I enjoy Mafia games it is a niche thing in a niche anime forum. I think some peeps are just burned out honestly, it may seem like doom and gloom but if NF mafia can survive for like a decade after losing 70-80% of its player base then i feel like WG can get out of it's mafia game slump in due time. This just means peeps can bring in new faces here and see if it's something they want to be part of or not
Sign up for the Black Clover game before my job takes me to the shadow realm for another 2 months again :catcry:. Feels like I'm getting removed from everywhere else because of how busy I am.