Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really stopping just a hax as Strong haki can remove the effect of paramacia type of fruits.
For an instance foxy fruit won't work on strong haki people.
like law fruit didn't work with kaido and bigmam but worked with zoro and luffy.
which indicates law haki > zoro and luffy haki
which is just bad writing again.
It's more like Zoro /Luffy didn't opposed to law DF so it worked.

It would be silly if passively you are immune to DF powers like imagine if your friend has a DF that can heal but due your haki you can't be healed lmao.

Strong haki stopping DF is ok ,your example is simply bad.
If your turn off your haki then you can be affected by DFs regardless of your lvl of haki.

C

Cruxroux

Because Luffy beat Waido and he hasn't woken up since while WB two shot Lakainu and then went on to fight for a long ass time. I don't get how you are comparing the two. Your intelligence is so low that I think you delude yourself into believeing headcannons as manga canon.
Lmao luffy got one shotted by Kaido in act 1.
got carried on rooftop.
died twice after supernova left.
and won due to awakening.
it's your low Iq who can't compare their fight.

I think we all can agree on a fuckin fact Kaido and whitebeard fought continously throughout the arc.
Akainu was beat once and not even dead. luffy almost died twice.
akainu was succesfull and powerful enough to give Death injuries to whitebeard even if the fight was prolonged with no More to fight he would have died either way. and don't come up with the shit of akainu > act 1 luffy.
because you all were the same people shouting luffy is either admiral level or above admirals after beating kata.

It's your headcanon where you can't believe luffy took 2 deaths and an asspull awakening to a person who was constantly fighting while lossing his crew at the same time and sensing everything.

Don't give shitty reasons like whitebeard wasn't even using haki , Akainu didn't use it either you idiot.
So basically to summarise your nonsense if luffy dies 3 times and win, it's a luffy win and
if someone not even die but still manages to kill other person without exteral Elements like magma(Lmao) he loses.
if kaido has fell simply on ground , he would have recovered and killed luffy again lmao.

Well lifting hardly matters

Zoro lifted a building and threw it on Mr1
Didn't change Mr1 from fucking him up until Zoro got advCoA.

@DonWick @NikaInParis Alabasta Zoro stomps Alabasta Luffy btw

Anyways this just shows me how much of a fodder Law is to Rayleigh

Blackbeard fucked him up
Blackbeard pissed his pants on Rayleigh

I can see Rayleigh having 4.8 billion bounty
Mountain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>building..

C

Cruxroux

Because Akainu was KO and Wb still fighting Teach
Whitebeard already got injuries which would lead to his ddeath!!
but did whitebeard gave any injuries to akainu which would give him ant death?
Akainu went and fought all the whitebeard crew after that and also went after BB crew alone.
and BB crew ran away from him.

It's not really stopping just a hax as Strong haki can remove the effect of paramacia type of fruits.
For an instance foxy fruit won't work on strong haki people.
like law fruit didn't work with kaido and bigmam but worked with zoro and luffy.
which indicates law haki > zoro and luffy haki
which is just bad writing again.
neither luffy or zoro was trying to stop law from moving them

C

Cruxroux

It's more like Zoro /Luffy didn't opposed to law DF so it worked.

It would be silly if passively you are immune to DF powers like imagine if your friend has a DF that can heal but due your haki you can't be healed lmao.

Strong haki stopping DF is ok ,your example is simply bad.
If your turn off your haki then you can be affected by DFs regardless of your lvl of haki.
Possible. I though strong haki was weak alternative to sea stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.