Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Law can stop whos fruit?
It's not really stopping just a hax as Strong haki can remove the effect of paramacia type of fruits.
For an instance foxy fruit won't work on strong haki people.
like law fruit didn't work with kaido and bigmam but worked with zoro and luffy.
which indicates law haki > zoro and luffy haki
which is just bad writing again.

It's not really stopping just a hax as Strong haki can remove the effect of paramacia type of fruits.
For an instance foxy fruit won't work on strong haki people.
like law fruit didn't work with kaido and bigmam but worked with zoro and luffy.
which indicates law haki > zoro and luffy haki
which is just bad writing again.
Literally you made that up. You need a certain level of haki to negate it and you have to want to negate it. Law turned into the girl then used his haki. Why the hell would Luffy and Zoro be resisting Law

Ahh shitt, Law has 3 road poneglyphs: Zou; BM; and Kaido. I guess this is a way for BB and anyone else (WG - through Aokiji the double agent) to get hold of the Zou poneglyph.

I’m just saying man, if Burgess is casually lifting mountains while Shiryu’s DF is not an offense oriented DF…well let’s just say it appears that Oda is trying to power up Burgess to Shiryu’s level rather than giving Shiryu himself any major Powerups…looks like Oda would prefer Shiryu = Burgess as a threat.

And nah, unless both Shiryu and Burgess both get serious Powerups, they are not on Kuzan’s level. Not saying it’s impossible but right now they aren’t there.
Well lifting hardly matters

Zoro lifted a building and threw it on Mr1
Didn't change Mr1 from fucking him up until Zoro got advCoA.

@DonWick @NikaInParis Alabasta Zoro stomps Alabasta Luffy btw

Anyways this just shows me how much of a fodder Law is to Rayleigh

Blackbeard fucked him up
Blackbeard pissed his pants on Rayleigh

I can see Rayleigh having 4.8 billion bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.