Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Law defeated Big Mom with huge asspulls and in a 2 vs 1 and he challenges Teach?

He has some balls but that is stupid, he cant win right now, at least he could get more stronger after a beating he gets. Or who cam save our boy?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
its nearing the end of the story
I honestly wont say that
whether oda has the gall to do it tho is another thing.
Oda generally doesn't have the balls to kill off a decent character. So someone as popular as Law would be one of the last people he'd want to IMO. Even if Law is meant to die, I don't think it happens against BB. This feels so random.

C

Cruxroux

Oda generally doesn't have the balls to kill off a decent character. So someone as popular as Law would be one of the last people he'd want to IMO. Even if Law is meant to die, I don't think it happens against BB. This feels so random.
People thought the same when was actually rescued by luffy.
Until....

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
People thought the same when was actually rescued by luffy.
Until....
The last time Oda killed someone as important as Law was Ace. And when did that, he made sure the whole manga revolved around it instead of making it happen randomly. I think Oda will do something similar if he plans on killing Law. Law is more popular than Ace at this point.

Damn Law defeated Big Mom with huge asspulls and in a 2 vs 1 and he challenges Teach?

He has some balls but that is stupid, he cant win right now, at least he could get more stronger after a beating he gets. Or who cam save our boy?
if he goes in a full on fight and loses
and BB doesnt take that df
somethings wrong here .

C

Cruxroux

The last time Oda killed someone as important as Law was Ace. And when did that, he made sure the whole manga revolved around it instead of making it happen randomly. I think Oda will do something similar if he plans on killing Law. Law is more popular than Ace at this point.
Yea becuz ace is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.