Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I agree those Law downplaying is ridiculous. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. This chapter again hypes haki and between Zoro and Law only one of them possess the highest form of haki

Thats the job of revolutionaries. Its a pirate manga my friend.

We are at the end game, this is the final saga of One Piece. Strawhats are not getting two major 1on1 fights within next 3-4 years.
We still have WG plot remain unresolved.

Roger became PK but the reason he started great pirate era is because after becoming pK he was unable to accomplish something.

WB said the someone will find one piece whole world will be turned upside down and wG fears that day.

It's clear WG is the end game

Oda maintains goffy attitude with the SHs. Even with SHs, Oda is being more careful with the likes of Zoro and Robin now. Low-top-tier is what Rayleigh, Garp, and Sengoku are now. These guys are getting swatted like flies if they approach them.
It's not a matter of goffy attitude.
Oda has no problem have his characters get in a attack and then person counter we saw this with Apoo on wano .
He was no where near luffy or Zoro and try to attack them .
We saw this when Kuzan was attacking WB and the list goes on and on and on .
It make no sense to say characters that weaker won't try to attack a stronger character any way they can when that is core aspect of the manga .

We still have WG plot remain unresolved.

Roger became PK but the reason he started great pirate era is because after becoming pK he was unable to accomplish something.

WB said the someone will find one piece whole world will be turned upside down and wG fears that day.

It's clear WG is the end game
Plus the WG also getting build up like BB in terms of power .
We are seeing the last 2 set of bad guys grow for the final show down no matter how it happens .

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Why are people clowning law?

He doesn't have a Zoro,Sanji or even a fucking Jinbei on his crew

He has to solo a Yonko+ 3 of his commanders

I don't think we've seen that before + even Old Rayleigh said he couldn't defeat Blackbeard

If Law pushes Blackbeard to a day+ fight then I don't see why we can't put Law past low top tier

Status
Not open for further replies.