Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a mission to test how trustworthy Aokiji is i feel like. Shiryu probably tagged along to check up on him. I hope people don't think that Kuzan genuinely is interested in joining the BBP's. He's obviously having his own agenda.
Why not, him seeking a different perspective from the eyes of a group lile the BBP, instead of the predictable Revolutionary/Marine agent.

BB cares about PG and he will get that otherwise there was no point of having this clash out of nowhere

Law running away from BB after losing the pg he have means he got defeated and doesn't have what it takes to beat BB :kayneshrug:
The same way he was gonna get Hancock? An then left with out it…

Anyway Pretty sure Law, not holding the copy In His hand lol. They probably try to steal it from his ship. It’s only east blue lvl guys A board.

Why not, him seeking a different perspective from the eyes of a group lile the BBP, instead of the predictable Revolutionary/Marine agent.
Yes but i don't think he'd do that with a greater goal in mind. What he did in WCI is probably going the extra mile so that the BBP's think Kuzan is like them

I think that law will lose so that BB gets 3/4 poneglyphs.

but I also think that law will somehow survive the fight and run away, since we still need him to later sacrifice himself on someone using that hidden power of Ope Ope No Mi.

So in this arc, if Luffy and SH will ally with vegapunk and face CP0, and Law will face BB, I wonder who kidd will get to face wherever he went.
Kidd vs Rockstar part2
:endthis:

I don't think BB will get law DFS because that would mean RIP law

Doubt oda can kill one of the major characters like this (won't mind if happens lol) or it will break some members of the community like Kurozumi seven, sd dear and monochromosome.
we don’t how teach takes the devil fruit powers, how he talked to hancock leads me to believe he doesn’t need to kill them, so he can still acquire it with law staying alive

law wouldn’t be completely trash without his fruit he would get weaker of course, oda is hyping up his haki rn could be softening the fall to be mainly a haki sword user if he were to lose his fruit

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The same way he was gonna get Hancock? An then left with out it…

Anyway Pretty sure Law, not holding the copy In His hand lol. They probably try to steal it from his ship. It’s only east blue lvl guys A board.
He did negged Hancock even if he left without her

Law has it

Blackbeard: "Kaidou must have had one of them... So I will take all your Road Poneglyph!!"

Law: "I'm ready!! Winner takes all!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.