Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenbull was scared of Shanks and Shanks may very likely be the strongest character alive.

But that’s where it ends.

All of this nonsense, “Greenbull was paralyzed”, “Greenbull was knocked out of elemental form”….

All of that is substantiated speculation.

Greenbull was just scared.

That’s not as impressive as you think.
I will agree and show respect to admirals soon enough
but for now I'm gonna have my fun with this ...
don't blame me

Shanks pushed Green Bull OUT of his beast mod
Yes because he paralysed him for a moment. That's not negating. Negating hax is like Law lifting magical abilities like that of DocQ or during the Rooftop where he couldn't teleport Big mom and Kaido.

Also, why is everyone ignoring how angry Shanks was ?
That wasn't your ordinary Haki blast like he used against the WB pirates.

Post automatically merged:

Couldnt melt vista or shanks sword because of haki
Yes and ?
It's a known fact that Haki prevents these things from happening

Vista couldn't even damage Akainu because of haki, df users can have haki too you know lmao.
And we don't even know if Akainu touched Vista's swords, but guess who did and actually couldn't break them.
:myman:
Akainu s magma is shown to be melting swords even if they arent touching him
So yeah couldnt melt his swords

BB already have Logia and Paramecia. The last is Zoan.

Who was Law's patron? Corazon. Who was Corazon's patron? Who will protect his boy's boy Law?

Sengoku.

Just maybe, Teach attack on Law is somewhat of a bait. The one he actually targets is Sengoku, so that he can achieve Devil Fruit of Daibutsu.

Making him into a Buddha, possessing dark nullifying power, natural disaster power, and also divine power. Imagine Evil God Golden Buddha version of Teach sending quake-infused golden beams.

:steef:

If Shanks were to fight Doc Q it's like Doc Q's ability is non-existent because the only use of his ability is to inflict Shanks with a disease which he can't due to Shanks Negating it.

If Shanks fights Aokiji he can't negate the fact that Kuzan can freeze shit or that Fujitora controls Gravity.

Both things work completely different.

If Shanks were to fight Doc Q it's like Doc Q's ability is non-existent because the only use of his ability is to inflict Shanks with a disease which he can't due to Shanks Negating it.

If Shanks fights Aokiji he can't negate the fact that Kuzan can freeze shit or that Fujitora controls Gravity.

Both things work completely different.
Shanks can’t use his haki to melt ice that Kuzan has frozen lol

Sanji CoO is not that good and he can't run on water lol.
Sanji mastered the observation haki (jinbei)
Sanji dodged kataluri (killer of observation haki)
Sanjis haki is better as from luffy( stated by the MC luffy)
Sanji sensed black maria 2 floors away (eat that)
Sanji can hide his presence like rayleigh (saved momo the MVP from wano)

clown

Status
Not open for further replies.