Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally see Aramaki's body bent backwards and shaking, sweating and screaming, lmao.
and wtf does that prove?

Yes, a person can control his own body in order to bent backwards in order to see something happening behind him. That's how a body works.
Yes. a body shakes when a person is surprised
Yes, a body produces few sweat drops if situations is somewhat stressful or physical situation.

What you described is just basic body movements.
Where is supposedly the proof of Aramaki being stunned?
So, how does that disprove my point that he started asking whose CoC this is after turning into base, instead of asking while still in his wooden form, which indicates that the CoC interfered with his DF
You have no point. You made a shit up with not a single evidence.

You might as well say that Drake asking Luffy for help turned off Luffy's G4 because Luffy transformed back in order to talk with him. And now a retard would say that Drake can turn off Luffy's G4.

Or how Zoro cannot use adv CoC on anyone but King.

You took 2 unrelated events and made a statement that they are connected.
while Law's Haki nullified hax.
on HIMSELF
Did Law nullify Doc q's devil fruit? Can Doc q no longer use devil fruit on himself or other people?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh no someone Shanks loved died.??!!!

Imagine a rich kid in a mansion (Shanks) walking up to some starving homeless kids (the admirals) and saying "MY DADDY DIED I HAVE IT WORSE THAN TO YOU!!!!"

@TheAncientCenturion He's still doubling down on what is maybe the worst take I've seen here.
Bro Kizaru and Kuzan didn’t have shoes growing up lmfao

let's NOT do that
cause Luffy will be Roger level at 20
so ... it's not a fair deal

btw

Luffy is not at the PEAK of his DF
he is NOT at the peak of his Haki
So now you don't wanna face the evidence when we have a proof that haki can easily be mastered in mere months?

Zoro unlcoked adv CoC without even knowing he had CoC in the first place. CoC users are being carried HARD since birth.

So now you don't wanna face the evidence when we have a proof that haki can easily be mastered in mere months?

Zoro unlcoked adv CoC without even knowing he had CoC in the first place. CoC users are being carried HARD since birth.
what the fuck are you saying I just told you Luffy did peak DF but didn't do the same for CoC
Zoro could do that cause of 2 years training as his back bone. ALL Haki are related ... to me 1 stronger, rest will grow stronger

what the fuck are you saying I just told you Luffy did peak DF but didn't do the same for CoC
Zoro could do that cause of 2 years training as his back bone. ALL Haki are related ... to me 1 stronger, rest will grow stronger
Luffy actually unlocked ACOC before awakening his fruit. AND HE HAD HIS FRUIT FOR A DECADE.

But wait, learning haki is harder?

Status
Not open for further replies.