Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, then maybe actually seeing it will make you realize how much you fucked up.

I shared like 15 pics of their childhood's earlier which I guess you didn't see.

But saying "Shanks is all about hard work and admirals aren't" is literally wrong.

Like there's no agenda there. You're just being wrong about the story lol
oh ... great ... Shanks suffered his share ... Shanks after Roger's death
was at LOWEST a human can be ... LOWEST!

and yet in few years he became greatest captain in world
it took those 2 ...+40 years to be admirals

How about you use main character instead of a character we barely have seen?
let's NOT do that
cause Luffy will be Roger level at 20
so ... it's not a fair deal

btw

Luffy is not at the PEAK of his DF
he is NOT at the peak of his Haki
Post automatically merged:

“Only two years to learn devil fruit!”

Guess how long Luffy trained haki with Rayleigh?
and Luffy is not even close to 1055 level of Haki

oh ... great ... Shanks suffered his share ... Shanks after Roger's death
was at LOWEST a human can be ... LOWEST!
Oh no someone Shanks loved died.??!!!

Imagine a rich kid in a mansion (Shanks) walking up to some starving homeless kids (the admirals) and saying "MY DADDY DIED I HAVE IT WORSE THAN TO YOU!!!!"

@TheAncientCenturion He's still doubling down on what is maybe the worst take I've seen here.

How about you use main character instead of a character we barely have seen?

Luffy had DF for like 11 years and only now reached awakening
:lulz:
meanwhile he learned all advanced haki in matter of few months, if not less. Shit, he learned adv CoC without even trying to learn it. It took him longer to learn adv CoA than adv CoC
:kailaugh:
He was only training his fruit little by little back then, since he was just a kid. He might’ve even taken a break from training for a while after. Similar to Shanks, we don’t know how much Luffy did up to the point when he became a pirate.

He didn’t have to push to get stronger back in Foosha Village. He was able to sit back and relax until he started traveling the seas. Two years of training for him to get where he is now is pretty impressive, if you ask me.

Oh no someone Shanks loved died.??!!!

Imagine a rich kid in a mansion (Shanks) walking up to some starving homeless kids (the admirals) and saying "MY DADDY DIED I HAVE IT WORSE THAN TO YOU!!!!"

@TheAncientCenturion He's still doubling down on what is maybe the worst take I've seen here.
He was also born with CoC which automatically means he was bound to be strong. YC level at the bare minimum

Solo Law against a Yonko + 3 commanders:
"I'm ready!! Winner takes all!!!"

Mihawk (Fraudhawk) whilst dog piling a sick old man and his crew with 3 admirals, fleet admiral, hero of the marines, other warlords, Pacafistas and countless fodders and semi-fodders:
"Let us postpone this match for the moment, Vista"
Those commanders weren't shit let's be honest. It's just Law vs Crackbeard

and Luffy is not even close to 1055 level of Haki
Shanks is literally the pirate prince and has just as much luck and bullshit as Luffy and Roger.

Kizaru literally had to study while STARVING IN THE FREEZING COLD to become a marine.

Shanks is a celestial dragon who was pampered by the pirate king and born with COC.

DONT EVER compare the struggles and hardships of the Pirate Prince to the admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.