Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading these spoilers over snd over again. And the .lre I read them the more "bb will drop coby to cross guild" makes less and less sense. Crocodile and mihawk will not ever trust bb pulling up on them. And based on ability those two fold bbs crew.

Which means oda is gonna bs a connection with coby and bb that's so randomly out there that he gives coby a powerful well suited fruit.

Or

That coby is indeed with Rayleigh and the marines were told misinformation about coby being captured by bb since those marines were stone and were given second hand info from Kaju pirates. Just so they wouldn't try looking for boa and Ray for coby. And this will force coby to further increase his haki if he is also training with rayleigh. Powrful Haki being hinted by law to be what will ultimately defeat bb
Post automatically merged:

My money is on Koby or Fujitora

Koby could show up with Law’s captured crew to stop the fight, or Fuji shows up as the wild card and forces a stalemate
Yip same

Her and Chopper are just walking Merch in Oda's eyes
Post automatically merged:

:endthis: stop this tomfoolery
Despite her and Wanda not being able to take down Perospero, they were both made rulers of Zou?? Nobody with a brain would actually agree to this

It seems like Oda just wanted to write off their characters as is even if it didn’t make sense. It’s unfortunate, but they just didn’t matter anymore.

It's 50/50 for me that either BB beat law cleanly or Law give a big surprise to him

The community always think of BB as to be untouchable that will just crush anyone on his path.
When we all expect BB would crush Law in this battle its Oda style to say don't take any of these 3 captain lightly anymore and surprise with Law.

If Law crew is here, I'd expect some Oden stuff might happen which we all know how the battle will ends.
Law might need to force his Poneglyph for his crew lol
Law on the verge of beating BB is a bit too much, maybe they’re both in a draw like scenario and the fight stops when the rest of BB arrives with Law’s captured crew

My money is on Koby or Fujitora

Koby could show up with Law’s captured crew to stop the fight, or Fuji shows up as the wild card and forces a stalemate
If coby shows up which makes sense then I will be 100 percent confused on what him and bbs connection are.

Because this would mean he doesn't really have coby captured or chained up

The community always think of BB as to be untouchable that will just crush anyone on his path.
When we all expect BB would crush Law in this battle its Oda style to say don't take any of these 3 captain lightly anymore and surprise with Law.
Don't think the community think that , you have a good amount of the community knowing what type of character BB is .
The man would win but he not untouchable or have no problem fighting dirty .

I like how people just ignore the fact that the Fujitora chasing Law and Luffy plotline hasn’t been resolved and could come up at any point Ex Machina especially now
I think he’s just doing his own thing now. He doesn’t want to go after Law and Luffy for his own reasons, so he’s just lurking in the shadows and doing what he can.

Oda has a tendency to only bring up characters when they’re relevant rather than when it fits. It’s kind of weird.

Not really none of bbs commanders seems to be haki beast thus none of their abilities work on a logia

To add mihawk can fight bb.
Shiryu can go toe to toe with Mihawk, a fight between the two would last days. And you don't have to be a haki expert, Crocodile is a logia yes but nothing indicates his own haki is impressive enough to grant him the durability the admirals have shown. Jozu's brilliant punk kinda fucked him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.