Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law is definitely likeable.

Among all SNs, he is second most likeable to me after Zoro.

But, I see him becoming hype tool for BB now.

Oda is clearly setting up Luffy vs BB next and BB will be hyped more and more before that fight especially after how he backed out from fighting Rayleigh.
He’s kind of a coward, though. I hope to see him do better during his fight with Luffy because I haven’t been too impressed lately.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Back then Oda was generous enough to dedicate an entire chapter to Blackbeard vs Ace, he just left the final clash mysterious. Since Blackbeard is Luffy archnemesis and Law is extremely poular maybe we'll be lucky to actually see the fight:blush:
I hope it happens. I really do.

But issue is chapter ended when BB vs law was about to begin. And, I don't trust oda with these stuffs anymore.

I think him infecting others isn't limited to just what we think of diseases. Like let's say he can infect others with explosives too for example (like those apples he used). Like the one who eats that infected apple, gets sick and explodes. He himself invents his own diseases.

So it also includes morphing too. Inflict with a disease to morph someone.

Honestly he could be so fucking hax. And he has a mythical zoan horse too.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I think him infecting others isn't limited to just what we think of diseases. Like let's say he can infect others with explosives too for example (like those apples he used). Like the one who eats that infected apple, gets sick and explodes.

So it also includes morphing too. Inflict with a disease to morph someone.

Honestly he could be so fucking hax. And he has a mythical zoan horse too.
seems too much for Chopper

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰
:milaugh:dont worry, If law aint coming out alive or he escape, gona push Marco>Law all the way (in fact Law has the advantage that Shyiru aint there, cuz the guy would wash Law).
Dude didn't you say yourself green bitch never defeated fresh King little bitch?
Yep Zoro fandom special

Wanking the fuck out of Zoro's past opponents,
Law is stated to have become stronger since wano and He was already above them in wano

He mid diffs King at most

Nah, Bepo solos the verse.:lawbepo:
I can't keep defending bepo 😔🔫
Man wasn't with zoro and killer on the roof and didn't even use sulong or fight at all
Laffitte is far above

Otherwise he can't be considered a challenge for Sanji
Depends if he fights sanji
They could’ve had Ulti :ultimoji:

Anybody could’ve had Ulti :josad:
Ulti should join kid
Monet and baby 5 shouldve joined law lowkey
interesting comparison
where does that leave shiryu tho
Comparable to characters like zoro, yamato, Beckman, etc imo

Status
Not open for further replies.