Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Magellan negged

WB made him look like a bitch

he ran away from CP0

he admitted he could’ve gotten negged by hancock

he ran away from old man rayleigh

Oda doesn’t portray Bb as an unstoppable force. I highly doubt he would have him low diff one of his favorites
Magellan caught BB off guard.

Later, Magellan got negged

He admitted that there would hardly be anyone who won't be affected by Hancock charm. But he actually negged Hancock before she would be able to do anything.

WB vs BB - That was yami BB who didn't even awaken whereas WB was someone's who was placed alongside roger

He didn't run away from Rayleigh. He just didn't think it would be best in his interest to engage Hancock and Rayleigh at the same time. That's being smart and opportunistic.

Backing away doesn't always imply one is afraid or coward.

Never argued BB is unstoppable force but he is someone who will become strongest (before Luffy defeats him) and oda will set him up like that.

No Im fine with Zoro>Law

But why wank King above law when he's a past opponent and isn't getting any stronger while Law is

It's just stupid at that point
Reminds me of the Pica is YC level wank
:kayneshrug:
So I have to give everyone feats they don't have because "they are getting stronger"

Next I should say Law is stronger than Kaido because Kaido is Luffys past opponent and Law is getting stronger

And than slap it with "Reminds me of Doffy is top tier wank"

You guys have to stop being hypocrites when it comes to Zoro.

Magellan caught BB off guard.

Later, Magellan got negged

He admitted that there would hardly be anyone won't be affected by Hancock charm. But he actually negged Hancock before she would be able to do anything.

WB vs BB - That was yami BB who didn't even awaken whereas WB was someone's who was placed alongside roger

He didn't run away from Rayleigh. He just didn't think it would be best in his interest to engage Hancock and Rayleigh at the same time. That's being smart and opportunistic.

Backing away doesn't always imply one is afraid or coward.

Never argued BB is unstoppable force but he is someone who will become strongest (before Luffy defeats him) and oda will set him up like that.
Law has shown strong haki can counter hax, BB can’t do that

He also was literally afraid of Rayleigh

Don’t pull mental gymnastics with me

Reborn

Law has shown strong haki can counter hax, BB can’t do that

He also was literally afraid of Rayleigh

Don’t pull mental gymnastics with me
What makes you think BB won't have strong haki to counter Law df?

Rayleigh himself admitted that he can't beat BB.

BB backed out because fighting Hancock and Rayleigh was too much. Also, Hancock did say if I remember well that even if he steal Hancock dfs then those who already got turned into stone won't return back to normal and his crew was turned into stone

BB backed out because fighting Hancock and Rayleigh was too much. Also, Hancock did say if I remember well that even if he steal Hancock dfs then those who already got turned into stone won't return back to normal and his crew was turned into stone
Apparently the fact that Haki can nullify DFs was just now revealed at Wano? Am I getting that correctly?

Now it’s being used in the story regularly. Weird how that works :milaugh:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
So I have to give everyone feats they don't have because "they are getting stronger"

Next I should say Law is stronger than Kaido because Kaido is Luffys past opponent and Law is getting stronger

And than slap it with "Reminds me of Doffy is top tier wank"

You guys have to stop being hypocrites when it comes to Zoro.
Ok Ok
Just hate the old opponent wank,
Thanks for reminding of that stupid Doffy wank too

People thinking he scales to Current characters just cause he's a conqueror's user
:josad:

Reborn

Apparently the fact that Haki can nullify DFs was just now revealed at Wano? Am I getting that correctly?

Now it’s being used in the story regularly. Weird how that works :milaugh:
I think oda is just making things up as story progresses.

Earlier haki was never shown to nullify df but bypass df user to deal damage and now suddenly it does

We literally saw BB sweat and have a scared look on his face
Post automatically merged:

But beaten or dominated
Beaten yes, dominated? Doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.