Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this chapter proves people who even for one 1 sec assumed Teach can off screen SHANKS ... smoke daily dick

in reality

Teach was stopped by Boa and Ray
Teach was matched up Vs Law

he is not even on 30% of the way to match Shanks and Red Hairs

p.s
tho his bounty might surpass Kaido very soon

It's good that you're creative with your fanfics. Doesn't make them plausible tho.

Sanji has speed that makes him invisible. No matter the opponent, he will still be capable of that feat. Without any fanfic scenarios btw
Also cute since I was the only one that called alot of the stuff that's happening. Even called what the new pacifistas would be months to almost a year before it happend.

Was also the on that stated sabo and co were going to win.

There are so many crazy theories I called that came to light that you say this is what's comical to me

Also cute since I was the ont that called alot ofbthe stuff that's happening. Even called what the new pacifistas would be months to almost a year before it happend.

Was also the on that stated sabo and co were going to win.

There are so many crazy theories I called that came to light that you say this is what's comical to me
Sorry if I offended you, oh Oracle!

lmao :suresure:

BB defeating/capturing Law, Luffy possibly allying with VP and Imu making a move against Revos/Sabo. We have CG-RHP and Midd pirates to complete the stage of the final saga. If CG & RHP are not in the upcoming chapters its game over for BB to be the final villain theories and he goes down soon.

BB defeating/capturing Law, Luffy possibly allying with VP and Imu making a move against Revos/Sabo. We have CG-RHP and Midd pirates to complete the stage of the final saga. If CG & RHP are not in the upcoming chapters its game over for BB to be the final villain theories and he goes down soon.
Pretty good theory but I think Oda wants BB to be the last vilain... maybe ?

He clearly can’t if the moment he steps up the Yonko steps in to fight him
If Law isn't neg diffed by a top tier that makes him a top tier :eeke: but if Law doesn't one tap Usopp and Chopper's opponents it won't mean anything?
How did we go from Admirals and Yonkou can oneshot commanders to Law getting hype for not oneshotting a couple of YC8 when he's supposed to be a top dog?

Pretty good theory but I think Oda wants BB to be the last vilain... maybe ?
Imo post ts BB has little to zero char development and the moment Oda introduced Imu out of nowhere he pretty much changed his mind of having BB as eos villain. Best case scenario atm is a 3 or even 4 parties all out war but i cant see a BBP vs SHP as finale.

what that fuck, I serously hope Loda aint using Law as a gag with BB&Co to draw monstrosity....there are rumors that this chapter the panels are goofy as fuck, and the feat are shit:kayneshrug:

So you get offended by logic but not by headcanon?

Makes sense why you come up with your headcanons for irrelevant characters like Coby, then.
Logic would imply that what I stated was headcannon hence why I would be offended by logic since logically I would be wrong.

You on the other hand did not present logic and thus there is nothing of substance to state that you are right but I am wrong. Thus I can't be offended by what you claim. Especially when my theories based on the narration of the story have been correct

If Law isn't neg diffed by a top tier that makes him a top tier :eeke: but if Law doesn't one tap Usopp and Chopper's opponents it won't mean anything?
How did we go from Admirals and Yonkou can oneshot commanders to Law getting hype for not oneshotting a couple of YC8 when he's supposed to be a top dog?
Did you skip the rooftop fight? top tiers will neg in 1v1 situations when there’s no help. Team up battles are different

Status
Not open for further replies.