Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually will since he also has to surpass garp and garp was a top tier. Hence why he is the other only marine dubbed a hero.

Admirals aren't top tier because marines needed an extra system that included pirates to rival yonko.

To add every yonko (except buggy) without their fruit vs all admirals without their fruit washes them since yonko are more haki potent and powerful.

Basically all yonko currently would still be yonko even without their fruits while the same cannot be said about admirals
You think Blackbeard without his fruits would still be a Yonko?

lol

You're a fan of Koby but you sleep on the admirals?

:snoopy:

Yes the same way I am a yonko fan but sleep on alot of pirates
Post automatically merged:

You think Blackbeard without his fruits would still be a Yonko?

lol
That depends on your response. If you say that he won't then I would agree with you and say that you provided a perfect example why the admirals would even worser not be admirals if they just lost their fruits

i know that law's crew gets shitted on but i like that it is just a bunch dudes. maybe when the one piece is found and the age of pircey ends...just dude crews will be able to sail the seas without getting jumped.
I really don't mind him having a weaker crew

They're like family to him and they all have their own jobs anyway

Jean Bart takes care of the submarine and the rest of em help him with medical work

It would be nice if they were strong but it's not easy to recruit someone notable

But no one is happy to be used as hypetool.
If it comes with actual feats? Nobody complains. Law 1v1 a Yonko is impressive regardless of how you want to stretch in that small brain if yours

Seems like I triggered you since you are insulting me haha, good good!
Lmao “triggered” you’re so cringe. I’m insulting because you’re the dumbass who’s obsessed with downplaying Law. It’s good to call idiots out

Law won't do shit to BB because he ain't his lvl. Bb is interested by Law because of the road pone infos, not by him.
Yet Oda is portraying this as an actual fight. If Law was to get negged he would’ve gotten the Hancock treatment

And wow for the 4 vs 1, if Law is really a top tier like you claim and as you said a top tier neg diff the tier below like commanders so Law should one shot burguess, doc q and van or teleport those Df users into the sea, something he can't.

That's all. Wait for the result now.
He clearly can’t if the moment he steps up the Yonko steps in to fight him

what would be the purpose of BB and shanks crushing both tho.....
I mean, what was the point of giving all three the same bounty, when we know Luffy is a league above the other two?

Now we have Law, who shares the same bounty with Luffy, facing off against an opponent that Luffy is going to fight.

Ironically enough, Kid already fought against the Red Haired Pirates once, and prior to Wano was setting up an alliance to attack Shanks again.

So we have Law, who is currently fighting Blackbeard, and Kid who already plans on going after Shanks. Both share the same bounty as Luffy, and both going against Luffy's future opponents. (Kid's not set in stone, but plans on it)

It'll be the significance of separating the Gold Medalist, from the Silver Medalists.

Not to mention, Blackbeard and Shanks don't really have the combat hype. We know they are powerful because they are Yonko's, but the cap on that is yet to be known. So having both of them crush two characters worth 3 billion berries is a good indicator of where there stand on an individual power level spectrum.

Plus it silences anyone who thought that either of them would have stood a chance against Big Mom in a 1 v 1.

Last edited:
Only way Coby is top tier, meaning in the same convo as the people you listed, EOS is if there is an epilogue a few years into the future.
Actually no. There is several ways to make him powerful..

1. Bb puts him in his dimension and coby trains in it since time would pass differently

2. Oda can give coby a broken fruit which I would hate.

3. He gets a buff with a type of vegapunk raid suit.

4. He has on gravity based weights and when he removes them is fast etc.

I can list a multitude of ways lol

And you seriously think Oda would do that? Or are you just making stupid hypotheticals to waste our time?
No. Stop being slow lol. Law's ability allows him to teleport this same chapter he tried teleporting away to avoid the fight but van ended up teleporting others to catch law and fight him..

So yes law if he has a chance will use his fruit to help him and his crew flee lol

I will be severely disappointed in Oda if he has BB leave empty handed because Law escaped

There will be a winner, wether Law escapes or gets captured is a different matter
I just wish Oda would have showcased Law's crew being a lot more powerful. Then the situation of them standing their ground and fighting to the finish would seem more plausible. But outside of Law, the rest of his crew are portrayed as being severely outclassed against Blackbeard's crew.

I just wish Oda would have showcased Law's crew being a lot more powerful. Then the situation of them standing their ground and fighting to the finish would seem more plausible. But outside of Law, the rest of his crew are portrayed as being severely outclassed against Blackbeard's crew.
They’re trash, watch them be the reason why Law loses. They will get captured and force Law to give up the rubbings

Cute except oda always piers sanji with characters slower than the opponents luffyvand zoro face to hype sanjis speed lol.

Weights removed will increase all of cobys stats including speed.
It's good that you're creative with your fanfics. Doesn't make them plausible tho.

Sanji has speed that makes him invisible. No matter the opponent, he will still be capable of that feat. Without any fanfic scenarios btw

Status
Not open for further replies.