Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you didn't understand what gonna happen ?
Yes Law isn't gonna be relevant. That's why the next few chapters after Wano, BB is facing him and gonna steal all the road pone's infos and will remove Law from being one of the challengers for the PK title. That's why we shouldn't let anyone getting important informations.

And 1 vs 1 against a top tier, for what? Off paneled ? Or for another Hancock moment ? Imagine being happy to be defeated lol.
Here you go shifting the goal post. You said none of the top tiers give af about Law, and a chapter later Oda tells you to STFU by giving him a 4v1. Also who gives a fuck if he loses the glyphs? He will still be relevant EOS. Or do you think I’m stupid enough to believe Law would become PK? We law fans don’t believe in pipe dreams like ZKK

You actually like Brocolli?
Be honest?
My avatar and signature are Aramaki
Everything he said to the scabbards was followed by "nothing personal, this is how the world works". Aramaki is not racist, evil, a Celestial fan or whatever, he's just too hard boiled and takes things as they are. He does his job, grabs his paycheck and hangs out with chicks.
This will forever be the most badass intro, casually walks into Wano and calls the all star bozos while sucking out their juices

Here you go shifting the goal post. You said none of the top tiers give af about Law, and a chapter later Oda tells you to STFU by giving him a 4v1. Also who gives a fuck if he loses the glyphs? He will still be relevant EOS. Or do you think I’m stupid enough to believe Law would become PK? We law fans don’t believe in pipe dreams like ZKK
None of the people out of those fighting law are top tiers. Infact they are literally the weaker strawhats future match ups lol

Nice except Law isn't fighting bb along with fight his crew lol.

Yes he set up a 1v1 in which law will have to be saved which means law isn't top tier. Since this bb is weaker than both kaido and bigmom lol
Top tiers negs anyone in the tiers below, specially commanders. That moron I replied too keeps downplaying Law meanwhile Oda is giving him top tier treatments being able to even mid diff a yonko before being saved means Law is a top tier

Top tiers negs anyone in the tiers below, specially commanders. That moron I replied too keeps downplaying Law meanwhile Oda is giving him top tier treatments being able to even mid diff a yonko before being saved means Law is a top tier
So if Law getting destroyed by Teach, does it mean Teach is God tier ? Or Law isn't top tier yet ?
A fight between two top tiers last many days, let's see now.

Status
Not open for further replies.