Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah he'll be beaten in the fighting confrontation, but he'll succeed in evading with his crew.

Teach won't be able to kill him and neither to get the Ope Ope, but he'll get che copies of the Road Poneglyphs.

Oda will handle Ws to both (more to Teach). This is my prediction.

No such thing as domination tho, unless they'll 5v1 him.
Domination means Teach will have somehow the upper hand, it doesn’t mean Teach will manhandle him hard

I agree for the rest : Law won’t die, Law will still have the ope ope, Law will somehow manage to escape, but Teach will have his RP copy

do people really think luffy not being affected by boa hancocks df was because of a gag about luffy not getting a boner? when the whole rest of that scene on amazon lily was about his haki and conquerors haki?

its just more stuff thats too subtle for shonen readers. you need everything spelled out for you the second it happens like a book for babies or its bad writing. then you go complain about how it needs to be more like seinen when you cant even follow shonen.
So pre TS Luffy had better haki than current BB?

WG : Shanks is terrifying when he is mad
Elders : if Shanks become mad we can't stop him

#FACTS
Lmao you are literally pulling shit out your ass that never happened.

You know the funniest thing??
Mihawk joining cross guild has genuinely changed the world and made Marines a hunted organization.

Shanks for his dear life..could not change the world.

I mean World perceives Buggy as Shanks equal and despite being Mihawks captain he couldn't get higher bounty than Mihawk.

This basically means if Mihawk joined Red Hair pirates..an already established crew..he would have 5 billion bounty? @SakazOuki

Domination means Teach will have somehow the upper hand, it doesn’t mean Teach will manhandle him hard

I agree for the rest : Law won’t die, Law will still have the ope ope, Law will somehow manage to escape, but Teach will have his RP copy
I can't picture Oda killing Law considering how popular he is. I do hope this is a setup to take him out of the story for most of the finale. Law has long overstayed his welcome in the plot. Teach will likely get his poneglyphs, and that's it.

I am much more invested in the events on Egghead.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The shit with Doc turning Law into a female is probably some meme. He will probably look like a wasted whore for a second. His DF is disease something aight?

Which disease turns people into hot chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.