Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if Blackbeard is pushed above mid diff then I have been underestimating Law and Law is a top tier.

Imo only character who came out of Wano top tiers and weren't already a top tier are Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy showed he's a top tier by going 1v1 with another top tier

Zoro showed he's a top tier by Low diffing a YC1..something only a top tier can do

Defeating Big Mom in 1v2 with Bombs and Plot armor is not a top tier feat imo.

yc1 level feat can be argued.
:suresure: zoro low diff my lord you zolotards won't stop being delusional :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Him being afraid is part of the context. You’re the one ignoring it
I am only telling you why him backing out make sense but you are still sticking to just one panel ignoring that his crew got turned into stone and only way he can that back is when boa herself does it while Rayleigh himself stating he can't beat BB.

But beaten or dominated
Yeah he'll be beaten in the fighting confrontation, but he'll succeed in evading with his crew.

Teach won't be able to kill him and neither to get the Ope Ope, but he'll get che copies of the Road Poneglyphs.

Oda will handle Ws to both (more to Teach). This is my prediction.

No such thing as domination tho, unless they'll 5v1 him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nice headcanon.
All they said was when he makes a move it has a considerable effect on the world, which is basically entry level top tier feat.
I can't with those autists. This is why Oda needs to become a better writer or stop dropping autistic statements. The same went with Kaido.

Because Oda can't write there are literally some motherfuckers who believe Shanks would solo all Admirals + Gorosei at once.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
do people really think luffy not being affected by boa hancocks df was because of a gag about luffy not getting a boner? when the whole rest of that scene on amazon lily was about his haki and conquerors haki?

its just more stuff thats too subtle for shonen readers. you need everything spelled out for you the second it happens like a book for babies or its bad writing. then you go complain about how it needs to be more like seinen when you cant even follow shonen.
Feelings has play in why Hancock df works so effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.