Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when cats were downplaying the fuck out of Law and Kidd for their victory 2v1 against Big Mom.

“B-b-but Low can’t land hit without MuH dIsTrAcTiOn!! Fraud bounty!!!” :risitasad:

So BB and his 3 (4 if you count Stronger) Commanders are jumping Law while he’s brushing off their DFs with just HAKI what the fuck is Oda trynna say here? :risitavirus:

Cats were shitting on Kaido for hostage memes and BM for going extreme-diff in her 1v2, nah son they would eat BB ALIVE if this guy needs almost half of his Commanders to even stand a chance taking this mfing Penguin down. :steef:

You think koby has better haki than blackbeard who was certain both of them were going to get stoned by Boa if he let her go?

:seriously:
I don't think he does but only him an Blackbeard was turn to stone unlike there partners, until I see otherwise I'll continue to speculate, and it's not hard to imagine koby with awesome haki

Before what happens next I just want to say your One of the best Post Timeskip characters. And honestly one of the few One Piece characters I can say for certain got the right amount of focus. Seeing you as a kid in your backstory was pretty heartbreaking. One of the saddest I’ve seen, all that pain. You once said the “Weak don’t get to choose how they Die” I wonder how this ends for you Law. There’s a lot of Epithets in this story but one I’ll never forget is The Surgeon of Death.

He's as much a top tier as Van Augur and Jewlerry Bonney are.

No one can be a top tier with piss poor Haki and such weak ass physicals.

Best you could argue is YC1 for law and maybe YC2 for Kidd.
- Law says that a strong Haki can nullify Akuma no Mi's powers. He says too that he learned a lot from the battle against Kaidou and Big Mom.
Your headcanon is trash

I better not see your ass if Law pushes BB to anything above a mid diff

Before what happens next I just want to say your One of the best Post Timeskip characters. And honestly one of the few One Piece characters I can say for certain got the right amount of focus. Seeing you as a kid in your backstory was pretty heartbreaking. One of the saddest I’ve seen, all that pain. You once said the “Weak don’t get to choose how they Die” I wonder how this ends for you Law. There’s a lot of Epithets in this story but one I’ll never forget is The Surgeon of Death.

Law is without a doubt one of the One Piece characters

Your headcanon is trash

I better not see your ass if Law pushed BB to anything above a mid diff
I guess if Blackbeard is pushed above mid diff then I have been underestimating Law and Law is a top tier.

Imo only character who came out of Wano top tiers and weren't already a top tier are Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy showed he's a top tier by going 1v1 with another top tier

Zoro showed he's a top tier by Low diffing a YC1..something only a top tier can do

Defeating Big Mom in 1v2 with Bombs and Plot armor is not a top tier feat imo.

yc1 level feat can be argued.

C

Cruxroux

Your headcanon is trash

I better not see your ass if Law pushes BB to anything above a mid diff
And what is he even defending against some haki master?
Bro didn't even bothered to use haki against bigmam. that much how reliant he is on devil fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.