Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Blackbeard and his crew hype is great to see.

2. Pudding being kidnapped pretty much means that we will see the BMP again very soon and that they will become allies to the SHs.

C

Cruxroux

I'm calling it, its going to be Sakazuki that crushes Kid. In the past few chapters, major characters are getting crushed by villains.

Imu defeated Sabo
Teach captured Koby and will probably defeat Law

The only other villain left is Akainu.
I would pay to Watch this fight.
Two big ego's don't know shit about haki
planning on Killing each other in the worst way possible.

How does this chapter change that
:choppawhat:
Law is being jumped by BB + his crew and is still putting in work (without awakening)

His haki is good enough to completely resist the effects of Doc Q’s fruit, he’s too fast to be taken by surprise as well even while under the effects of the “sickness”

Multiple people attacking him yet BB still couldn’t find an opening to sneak him

Not to mention that BB considers Law a big enough threat to attack with his entire crew to begin with

This is Law going 1v5 against a Yonko crew

It’s plain as day

People kept talking about “wait till Law gets 1v1 feats!!”

Oda said fuck that I’ll show u Law taking on an entire crew by himself (since Prime Bepo is Vet level at best and the rest of his crew is weak) :peperain:

C

Cruxroux

Oda ain't using Kid to hype up Shiryu, even if Shiryu might be stronger. Oda still likes to do the forced rivalry thing.

Its going to be Akainu. He's the only other major villain who hasn't gotten hype in recent chapters.
Though I like the idea of kid vs akainu but Akainu is way above kidd.
Kidd don't even give a low diff fight even with awakening.

Pudding being kidnapped is going to lead to either of these two scenarios.

Big Mom is still alive and she will get redeemed during the Elbaf arc, which will then lead to her along with her crew to become allies to the SHs.

Or Big Mom is dead but Katakuri who has now taken over the crew, will somehow meet with the SHs and that will then lead to the BMP becoming allies to the SHs.

Status
Not open for further replies.