Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it funny that BB is above slander from the fandom for ganging up on a character far below his own PL using his commanders yet Fujitora and Doffy are the bitches for teaming up against Law before lmao
Well yonko fandom are hypocritical and double standards.
Another example :

Kaido bleed to kinemon twice and scream in pain by Momo bite - no one care

Greenbull got hit by Yamato adcaned coc(no bleeding happen or very little) , and got breath attack by Momo twice . Yet he didn’t bleed from Momo attack - everyone lose their minds

Domination means Teach will have somehow the upper hand, it doesn’t mean Teach will manhandle him hard

I agree for the rest : Law won’t die, Law will still have the ope ope, Law will somehow manage to escape, but Teach will have his RP copy
It really nice seeing how it look BB was behind in terms of getting the OP.
Now he going to have 3 RP and someone that can translate in such short time.

I can't with those autists. This is why Oda needs to become a better writer or stop dropping autistic statements. The same went with Kaido.

Because Oda can't write there are literally some motherfuckers who believe Shanks would solo all Admirals + Gorosei at once.
The outcome when Shanks doesn’t suffer a single L in the entire series :goatasure:

On paper Shanks seems mad unimpressive and that aspect is so underappreciated

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Red Admiral @DonWick

Hear me out and I am not trying to downplay Shanks here..just giving my honest thoughts on how dirty Oda has done Shanks

-First he tells us Shanks has most famous crew alive
-Then he tells us Shanks been a Yonko for 6 years
-Then he tells us Shanks commanders are famous enough to have their own name mentioned in Shanks bounty
-To make things worse he also tells us Shanks stole Utas bounty

And still he only has measly 4 billion bounty.

It really makes me wonder if Shanks bounty was frozen for 12 years..his bounty was capped by captain like Buggy..he only had Ace and a Coffin boat..would he even have bounty of 2 Billion?

Only reason why I have Shanks above Kaido is because of Mihawk.

If shanks was not at one point Mihawk's rival he would be most unimpressive top tier imo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The outcome when Shanks doesn’t suffer a single L in the entire series :goatasure:
Stop with those retarded baits of yours. You ain't even funny.

Tell me with all honesty. Do you seriously believe Shanks can walk in and defeat Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu and Gorosei?

Oda needs to improve as a writer, I bet ya 100% if you'd ask him in an interview he would tell you there is no way he would take on all of them and win but because he fucked up a statement there are people who will cling onto that shit like Astros defenders.

I'm gonna lose my shit if he gets choke diffed
Fight gonna be ofscr knowing Loda but it would be mid-high diff i cant see him getting the Hancock treatment but truth is that he should fodderize guys like Burgess/Van auger etc because they are not even YC1/2/3 level, they are veteran best case scenario and he just fleed from the weakest members of BBP.

Tell me with all honesty. Do you seriously believe Shanks can walk in and defeat Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora, Ryokugyu and Gorosei?

Oda needs to improve as a writer, I bet ya 100% if you'd ask him in an interview he would tell you there is no way he would take on all of them and win but because he fucked up a statement there are people who will cling onto that shit like Astros defenders.
I mean, other Shonen had similar statements yet their fanbases aren't nearly as bad as One Piece fans when it comes to powerscaling

On paper Shanks seems mad unimpressive and that aspect is so underappreciated

@SakazOuki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Red Admiral @DonWick

Hear me out and I am not trying to downplay Shanks here..just giving my honest thoughts on how dirty Oda has done Shanks

-First he tells us Shanks has most famous crew alive
-Then he tells us Shanks been a Yonko for 6 years
-Then he tells us Shanks commanders are famous enough to have their own name mentioned in Shanks bounty
-To make things worse he also tells us Shanks stole Utas bounty

And still he only has measly 4 billion bounty.

It really makes me wonder if Shanks bounty was frozen for 12 years..his bounty was capped by captain like Buggy..he only had Ace and a Coffin boat..would he even have bounty of 2 Billion?

Only reason why I have Shanks above Kaido is because of Mihawk.

If shanks was not at one point Mihawk's rival he would be most unimpressive top tier imo
For the record I am not even including Roger clout Shanks stole from his days as a cabin boy.

It matters because buggys yonko bounty included that.

What did I say?! Quit holding a grudge over my previous posts.

I was agreeing with you, so calm down. A lot of people think Shanks can take on anybody and easily win because they haven’t seen him do anything less.

Literally what you just said. :lusalty:

I mean, other Shonen had similar statements yet their fanbases aren't nearly as bad as One Piece fans when it comes to powerscaling
It's because One Piece is a cock measuring contest it self. Characters like Zoro and Sanji are always fighting and comparing feats and what not, and that rubs off on their fans. Personally I always knew that Zoro is blatantly stronger than Sanji so I don't care.

What did I say?! Quit holding a grudge over my previous posts.

I was agreeing with you, so calm down. A lot of people think Shanks can take on anybody and easily win because they haven’t seen him do anything less.

Literally what you just said. :lusalty:
Shanks has a claim at top three alive but only because of Mihawk.

If he didn't have Mihawk clout..he would be like top 10 character.
Post automatically merged:

Tesla??

Status
Not open for further replies.