Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of Usopps would be an issue if Luffy is right there to fight him lol
Post automatically merged:

Law is top tier and he will prove it by pushing BB to a mid/hard diff.
I dont see him pushin it to hard diff lol

I think it will be mid diff at most for Teach

okay that fine, but in the previous post you posted something weird about neg...nah neg cant happen bewteen 2 top tier pirate. That was weird. If we get a neg result would that change something about your character?
I was saying a top tier most of the time would neg the tiers below as seen by Kaido vs Luffy. But as seen on the rooftop it’s hard for top tiers to replicate when they’re being pressured by multiple lower tiers

I was saying a top tier most of the time would neg the tiers below as seen by Kaido vs Luffy. But as seen on the rooftop it’s hard for top tiers to replicate when they’re being pressured by multiple lower tiers
true but look even lower tiers can stale a top tier alone if they have tricky power

anyway between this 4:
Jesus Burgess: Riki Riki no Mi (リキリキの実). Ha has abnormal strength.
Doc Q: Shiku Shiku no Mi (シクシクの実). He can infect people with sickness ("Shiku" is the Japanese spoken word for "sick").
Van Augur: Wapu Wapu no Mi (ワプワプの実). He can teleport people ("Wapu" is the Japanese spoken word for "warp").
Stronger: Uma Uma no Mi Mythical Zoan, Model: Pegasus (ウマウマの実 モデル "ペガサス").

Only 1 has an intersting power and could be very very annoying for a fight: Van Augur - Jesus even with the new df power look like a pleb

the other 2 are just clowns

Teach is the other Nika.
He is a D, he can get people behind him, he dreams of becoming pirate king. He's the opposite of Luffy, so before going to laugh tale and imu there needs to be a clarification to who is really Nika.
I think Nika was just Joyboy's real name. Luffy has a zoan of Joyboy, so he physically becomes Joyboy in Gear 5

Bro he cant shambles his way if Teach will grab him with Kuroozu
Hes Finish
I ain't arguing that. All I am saying is he is the type to run from this fight if he has the chance else he will die lol
Post automatically merged:

One of your "theories" was BB sending Coby to another dimension where time is slower to train. This isn't Dragonball.

Coby is not top tier material. He can't hang with Luffy, as Luffy proved to him every time they crossed paths. It will not change.
Cute however a vivre card confirmed that bb can actually pull objects into his darkness ability.

Secondly oda can make coby a top tier easy. Coby not being able to defeat luffy does not mean he won't be top tier lol. So again don't get your point

Status
Not open for further replies.