Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo post ts BB has little to zero char development and the moment Oda introduced Imu out of nowhere he pretty much changed his mind of having BB as eos villain. Best case scenario atm is a 3 or even 4 parties all out war but i cant see a BBP vs SHP as finale.
Nope BB is totally in char development right now, it will be revealed soon !

Imo post ts BB has little to zero char development and the moment Oda introduced Imu out of nowhere he pretty much changed his mind of having BB as eos villain. Best case scenario atm is a 3 or even 4 parties all out war but i cant see a BBP vs SHP as finale.
Maybe BB swoops in during the battle against Imu to reap the spoils for himself just like in Marineford

I ain't arguing that. All I am saying is he is the type to run from this fight if he has the chance else he will die lol
Post automatically merged:

Cute however a vivre card confirmed that bb can actually pull objects into his darkness ability.

Secondly oda can make coby a top tier easy. Coby not being able to defeat luffy does not mean he won't be top tier lol. So again don't get your point
Carrot got pulled into the darkness so that’s why she hasn’t joined

She’ll join next arc guys, I can feel it! :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

anyway between this 4:
Jesus Burgess: Riki Riki no Mi (リキリキの実). Ha has abnormal strength.
Doc Q: Shiku Shiku no Mi (シクシクの実). He can infect people with sickness ("Shiku" is the Japanese spoken word for "sick").
Van Augur: Wapu Wapu no Mi (ワプワプの実). He can teleport people ("Wapu" is the Japanese spoken word for "warp").
Stronger: Uma Uma no Mi Mythical Zoan, Model: Pegasus (ウマウマの実 モデル "ペガサス").

Only 1 has an intersting power and could be very very annoying for a fight: Van Augur - Jesus even with the new df power look like a pleb

the other 2 are just clowns
Nah, Doc Q's power is lethal if done right. And having Pegasus Stronger means his mobility must be insane.

Only Burgess' power sucks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.